FAU v Auburn Game Thread

around4ever

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this team only had two first downs all year and they have plenty tonight. I see know improvement in the defense. If this was a sec team we would be getting creamed. I admit we have made a few good plays but a ton of bad ones. offensively we can't seem to run the ball very well and there is know flow to anything, just scrapy play on both sides of the ball.  I hope we see frazier the rest of the game. We have a long way to go. I heard the announcer say our defense has been on the field more than any other team in the country this year. Looks like they are getting plenty of experience.

Six points. The D looks better than it has all year. This is FAU but they are still Div.1 players. I would say we have taken a step forward on defense but a step backwards on offense.

I respectfully disagree.  They are one of the worst offenses in there conference and we make them look good. If we were playing someone with a good offense we would be losing probably. Look at the stats at the end of the game and tell me we have improved. They are  not pretty and this is FAU.  

I would say you are 100% correct, but I don't want to dampen the mood around here.

Fwew, that was close. I'm glad you didn't. :-\

Certainly it's about time for Kiehl Frazier :banghead: for without another viable offensive threat everyone's just laying in for wait Dyer.  I'm AFRAID matter how good his head may be, Barrett doesn't just have enough arm to fend off SEC teams. And heaven help us if we don't have a backup.

this team only had two first downs all year and they have plenty tonight. I see know improvement in the defense. If this was a sec team we would be getting creamed. I admit we have made a few good plays but a ton of bad ones. offensively we can't seem to run the ball very well and there is know flow to anything, just scrapy play on both sides of the ball.  I hope we see frazier the rest of the game. We have a long way to go. I heard the announcer say our defense has been on the field more than any other team in the country this year. Looks like they are getting plenty of experience.

Six points. The D looks better than it has all year. This is FAU but they are still Div.1 players. I would say we have taken a step forward on defense but a step backwards on offense.

I respectfully disagree.  They are one of the worst offenses in there conference and we make them look good. If we were playing someone with a good offense we would be losing probably. Look at the stats at the end of the game and tell me we have improved. They are  not pretty and this is FAU.  

I would say you are 100% correct, but I don't want to dampen the mood around here.

Fwew, that was close. I'm glad you didn't. :-\

Right on

Lattimore will screen us to death next week. But what a hit by Florence there! We are young, and have to enjoy the wins where we can get them.

:wedance:

Archived