FAU v Auburn Game Thread

around4ever

Too bad it didn't remind the coaches of that. Maybe we will just stick with a guy that stairs where hes throwing, scared to run the football and doesn't know how to throw the ball away after he stairs down the receiver.

I love Trotter!! But you nailed it bro!!

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes it's hard to watch but you guys need to calm down. The team came out flat(why I have no idea). I think they may be hearing a lot of yelling and possibly some cursing right now. I think that they'll come out ready to play. If they don't then you guys may very well be right.

Farmer, I totally understand where you are coming from. The things I am saying watching this game would get me banned from this site. But it's making me physically ill to see what I am seeing.

Keihl looked awesome on that 17 yard run up the middle. Coming into this game, FAU had an ave of 26 yards rushing and had only scored 3 points all season.

This is coaching people. 4-1 with one minute to go and one time out and you hurry up and pass the ball!!!!! Call a EDIT  time with a 2 TE set and run Dyer!!!! Either outside or pull the Guard and Tackle to the outside!!!!  :pcprobs: :pcprobs: :pcprobs: :pcprobs: :pcprobs:

I don't think we've taken them too lightly...I'm sorry but FAU is a B.A.D football team and there's isn't any reason why the score should be as close as it is.

We just aren't executing and are our own worst enemy right now. I'm not worried though, the coaches have been here before and I think we'll come out on fire and take care of the owls like we should.

I have no hate for Trotter, but I have felt like Kiehl was the guy we needed playing since he made it to campus. If the competition was truly as close as they made out to be, he should be taking the snaps IMO.

INTERCEPTION!!!

:tdau: :tdau:

Archived