FAU v Auburn Game Thread

around4ever

Trotter has to start...

What you see is what you get.  BT has been the same since the first play of the season.

Locks on to receivers.  Virtually no check downs.  A bit of "deer in the headlights" to him when there's any defender around.  ZERO threat to run.

Not bashing the guy, but he is what he is and isn't changing...

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I predicted 48-6. Right now, it's 10-6.

Anyone not think we can score 4 TDs in the second half and not give up another point?

I think we can, I think we can, I think we can ....

:believe:

:tdau: :tdau: :tdau: :tdau:

Let's go! C'mon, Auburn!

I definately still support them 4AU, couldn't make it tonight due to wife's illness, just frustrated.  No matter what happens on Saturday night I will still hold my head high and greet the world with a hearty war eagle.

UNBELIEVABLE! Has Tony Franklin kidnapped Gus and is on the sidelines caliing the plays!

What in the Heck is going on with this team :banghead:

Its not really the playcalling right now.(though Dyer should run more) Its simply a total lack of execution. On-line getting no push for Dyer, missed blocks,  guys coming free at Trotter, Trotter STILL STARING DOWN RECEIVERS. I just don't know what is going on.  

And Trotter seems to just be off tonight. And the continued inability to get QB pressure is driving me crazy.      

We have only scored 20 points in the last 5 quarters while the defense has given up 44. I have a feeling that stat is going to get worse over the next 18 quarters.

Trotter is a good QB, but with our OL we need mobility. When things collapse he needs to be able to take off and run. This will open up our running game for Dyer as well.

Anyone not think we can score 4 TDs in the second half and not give up another point?

Let's go! C'mon, Auburn!

We need 5 TD's and a FG to get to 48.  Not looking good.

Who do we beat from here on out. Samford? Who else?

Slow your roll. Seriously, THAT pisses me off.

It is a serious question dude. Cool it.

go to neutral corners.

He started it ;)

Hard first half. I'm not thinking losing this game. Sorry Farmer Brown! I'll help you gather crops if you want!

Let's go! C'mon, Auburn!

I said 9 so I need them to kick one more FG.  Hope that doesn't bother yall.

Let's go! C'mon, Auburn!

We need 5 TD's and a FG to get to 48.  Not looking good.

I know -- revising my prediction. I think we can win it 38-6.

I am supporting this team to the hilt. Just expect a little better coaching. This staff just won a national championship, I know.

To check your brain at the door and not wonder about things that even the announcers plainly see is not destructive criticism, it is just seeing reality. I will be a fan even if they were to lose this game.

Too bad it didn't remind the coaches of that. Maybe we will just stick with a guy that stairs where hes throwing, scared to run the football and doesn't know how to throw the ball away after he stairs down the receiver.

Let's go! C'mon, Auburn!

I'd be ecstatic if they could hold them to a FG in the 2nd half. Then we could win 10-9. ;)

It looks like we were taking this team too lightly.  I trust that won't be a problem the second half.  I believe we're going to come out and take charge of this game!  :wareagle:

I really...really hope you right!

Let's go! C'mon, Auburn!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But it does bother me.  :tease:

:we:

Who do we beat from here on out. Samford? Who else?

No problem friend. I will be pulling for this bunch if they were to lose every game.

Slow your roll. Seriously, THAT pisses me off.

It is a serious question dude. Cool it.

go to neutral corners.

He started it ;)

Hard first half. I'm not thinking losing this game. Sorry Farmer Brown! I'll help you gather crops if you want!

No problem friend. I will be pulling for this bunch if they were to lose every game.

Archived