FAU v Auburn Game Thread

around4ever

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mods, go ahead and delete this if you feel like it's crossing the line, but it's just my opinion:

Did I go back in time to 2008? Because the last time AU played like this we went 5-7 under Tubbs.

We need leaders on both sides of the ball. Our defense is playing slow and sitting on their hands, and our offense lacks a spark. Let Frazier go ahead and take some bumps and bruises, and get ready for the future.

This is not the defense Auburn is known for. We have always been known to fly to the football, and play tough, aggressive defense.

Stop the zone. Run man. If they beat us deep, we deserve it.

Our MLB has to step up, be loud, and make sure our D-Line is lined up correctly. Don't be shy about it. Slap the big man's behind in front of you, and yell at him to get over when the offense changes the strong side.

....I'm done venting..

:tdau:The rest of this year is going to be UGLY !!!!   We can't stop FAU...

As difficult as it is to watch our boys this year, I will go on record and state that we will find a way to beat one of the following: LSU, GA, or the Updykes.  War Eagle

Is Moseley available?  I'm not saying that Trotter has to be gone for the rest of the year, but let's shake some things up and try to get some excitement. Couldn't hurt could it.

Mods, go ahead and delete this if you feel like it's crossing the line, but it's just my opinion:

Did I go back in time to 2008? Because the last time AU played like this we went 5-7 under Tubbs.

We need leaders on both sides of the ball. Our defense is playing slow and sitting on their hands, and our offense lacks a spark. Let Frazier go ahead and take some bumps and bruises, and get ready for the future.

This is not the defense Auburn is known for. We have always been known to fly to the football, and play tough, aggressive defense.

Stop the zone. Run man. If they beat us deep, we deserve it.

Our MLB has to step up, be loud, and make sure our D-Line is lined up correctly. Don't be shy about it. Slap the big man's behind in front of you, and yell at him to get over when the offense changes the strong side.

....I'm done venting..

I thought the same exact thing. It took the Ole Miss game that year for us to wake up..

Up until this game I thought he has done a pretty fair job of running the offense.  Tonight he looks horrible.  His passes have been off and he seems rattled.  Hopefully we see KF in the second half!

Bird, I am trying to be good. But, honestly, did you think it would be a little better than this, even with so many freshmen?

Yes, this is hard to watch, but I'll support til the end

LSU's true So DC Matheu just handled the strip drill on a West Va to perfection. Yes he is talented, but that is also good coaching. I know our boys will improve, but again this kid was doing this as a true frosh last year.

War Eagle !

Our defense seems to be settling in, even if it is the worst offense in fottball, so at least that's a positive in my book. They look to have a little nasty streak at the moment without all of the trash talk after giving up a first down pass. Our offense is just well... offensive at the moment. Trotter has to start running the offense not just locking on a receiver and pile-driving off target. He has had plenty of open lanes to run for a first down and hasn't taken them and it cost us on that 4th down play. I'm not saying put Frazier in, BT was the only quarterback on our roster that could have won the Utah St. game for us, but BT doesn't seem to be progressing as a QB in this offense.

God I wish we played defense like LSU! we play too passive, and just let teams dink and dunk and run the ball down our throats. It's apparent we're not gonna stop people playing this style. Why not come out and be aggressive and play like Joe lee dunn's defenses used to or buddy ryan's bear defense? At least we could put some pressure on somebody then and not just let the other team get comfortable.

Who do we beat from here on out. Samford? Who else?

Slow your roll. Seriously, THAT pisses me off.

It is a serious question dude. Cool it.

go to neutral corners.

Archived