FAU v Auburn Game Thread

around4ever

right now I'm underwelmed by both sides of the ball. The better come out with the fire they should have oppened the game with.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The thing that gets me the most is the team we are playing. They are the worst team in college football. The worst. They have scored 3 points all year.

The thing that gets me the most is the team we are playing. They are the worst team in college football. The worst. They have scored 3 points all year.

I was just about to say the same thing. :banghead::believe:

PASSING

CP/AT YDS TD INT

Trotter 9/15 92 1 1

RUSHING

ATT YDS TD LG

Dyer 9 33 0 20

Trotter 5 23 0 17

Frazier 1 16 0 16

McCalebb 2 5 0 4

Bray 3 -9 0 1

RECEIVING

REC YDS TD LG

Blake 4 67 1 25

Reed 4 19 0 21

McCalebb 1 6 0 6

FUMBLES

FUM LOST REC-O REC-D

Dyer 1 0 1 0

INTERCEPTIONS

NO YDS LG TD

Holland 1 0 0 0

KICKOFF RETURNS

NO AVG TD LG

PUNT RETURNS

NO AVG TD LG

Reed 1 0.0 0 0

KICKING

FG LG XP PTS

Parkey 1/1 41/1 1/1 4

PUNTING

NO AVG IN 20 LG

Clark 2 46.5 0

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/ncaa/gameflash/2011/09/24/46862_boxscore.html#ixzz1Yv4zcOEc

i hope our fans don't boo at the half

they've been booing the entire 2nd quarter...don't like it, but they're getting a bad "product" and just voicing their opinion...pretty sad half of football there...and 2nd half vs. Clemson...5 straight pitiful quarters.

9 now.

We're just going to have to accept the fact that we're just not that good right now. We will be much better next yr and in the years to come; of that much I'm sure.

PASSING

CP/AT YDS TD INT

Wilbert 13/19 109 0 1

RUSHING

ATT YDS TD LG

Morris 4 26 0 11

Stinson 5 24 0 16

Floyd 2 2 0 2

Wilbert 1 1 0 1

RECEIVING

REC YDS TD LG

Morris 3 33 0 18

Richardson 3 19 0 10

Cunningham 2 25 0 14

Floyd 2 3 0 6

Moise 1 15 0 15

Williams 1 11 0 11

Dorvilus 1 3 0 3

FUMBLES

FUM LOST REC-O REC-D

Floyd 1 0 1 0

INTERCEPTIONS

NO YDS LG TD

Henry 1 14 14 0

KICKOFF RETURNS

NO AVG TD LG

Frye-Smith 1 19.0 0 19

PUNT RETURNS

NO AVG TD LG

KICKING

FG LG XP PTS

Zaccario 2/2 43/2 0/0 6

PUNTING

NO AVG IN 20 LG

Groody 2 34.5 0 41

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/ncaa/gameflash/2011/09/24/46862_boxscore.html#ixzz1Yv5FWvA9

Please take Trotter out of the game. All he had to do is run. He had 5 yards of open field.

Has anyone else noticed when Trotter is taken out and Kiehl is in that when Trotter comes back in he makes an awful play. He did it against Clemson and he did it tonight.

this is one of the most pathetic displays  of auburn football i have ever seen.  their is no excuse other than we SUCK   

it looks like we are in for a very long season, and after watching bammer dismantle arky it just makes it worse.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Have been only able to watch the last 2 drives but 2 things have stuck out.  Trotter stares at the wide receiver every time and WHERE is DYER.  Is he hurt?

Dyer is not getting the blocking tonight.

UNBELIEVABLE! Has Tony Franklin kidnapped Gus and is on the sidelines caliing the plays!

What in the Heck is going on with this team :banghead:

Archived