FAU v Auburn Game Thread

around4ever

I LOVE.Auburn. I had to get that out of the way first. I am soo frustrated watching our defense. They are the least.aggressive.defense I have.ever seen Auburn have. I could.say a ton.more, but I won't.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The David Smith that is the referee looks like the same David Smith that was the QB at Bama during the Curry years before Hollingsworth. Think he played in the 1987 10-0 shut down, shut out, shut up game.

I LOVE.Auburn. I had to get that out of the way first. I am soo frustrated watching our defense. They are the least.aggressive.defense I have.ever seen Auburn have. I could.say a ton.more, but I won't.

Period.

I predicted 48-6 Auburn.

At this point, I am actually more confident that the defense can shut them out for the rest of the game than I am that we can score 38 more points .....

:rolleyes:

These guys BELEIVE they can beat us and we are continuing to allow them to beleive.

War Eagle !

GrammarPolice.gif

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Thank you LOL ........not good at multitasking

On both of those runs he made he hesitated waaaay too much. We were all yelling to run. I know he is trying to make the play with his arm, but he has to recognize it is time to tuck it and run sooner, thus running with even better results. If the D has to account for him a little more it should soften up the D.

Archived