FAU v Auburn Game Thread

around4ever

I still believe BT is the man to get the job done but...

Does anyone else notice his lack of confidence when he can run? When he is about to get hit, he turns his back. If that keeps up, you may see KF sooner in a more permanent roll.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cmon! Enough with the zone. It ain't working.

This thing is fixing to degenerate.

I don't think it can. Our defense can only get better.  On the plus side Holland is making some nice plays.

I don't think it can. Our defense can only get better.  On the plus side Holland is making some nice plays.

I am talking about the posts on this board.

I am talking about the posts on this board.

;)

The starting unit may be on the field for the majority of the game at this point, which probably isn't a bad thing. it isn't the most physical game and baring any unfavorable outcome will keep them match fit for next week

We all knew it was going to be a "trying" year after losing the players we did.  I'm still optimistic that in a year or two Auburn will be tough to beat.  Still supporting our boys but it is difficult.  War Eagle

i don't think it is difficult to support them, that is quite easy to me. It is very difficult to grasp what our Defense is doing on the field. Just don't understand how they are THIS bad. One room to improve I suppose!

Archived