Mississippi State is the national champion!!!

Rednilla

I like this story!  I have always been proud of being the "cow" college.  I admire the work of our agriculture departments.  I know I love to eat and I'm thankful for the work Auburn and MSU do to advance farming that allows me to stay fat and happy!  I may be a rare breed, but when a Bama fan thinks they are making fun of our agricutlural heritage by calling us a cow college, I take it as a compliment and couldn't be more proud of Auburn!

:thumbsup:

I like this story!  I have always been proud of being the "cow" college.  I admire the work of our agriculture departments.  I know I love to eat and I'm thankful for the work Auburn and MSU do to advance farming that allows me to stay fat and happy!  I may be a rare breed, but when a Bama fan thinks they are making fun of our agricutlural heritage by calling us a cow college, I take it as a compliment and couldn't be more proud of Auburn!

Me too!!! What would affect you the most, no more lawyers or no more farmers?

:wedance:  Love your post!

Me too!! Well said!

Archived