Wisconsin...

Rednilla

Good grief at the love BSPN is pouring on Wisconsin. They beat up on UNLV, so they were just awesome, and Russel Wilson is the greatest thing since sliced bread. Give me a freaking break already!

OK looking at it rationally, with only 2 games played ,it is a little early to give the traditional blessing of the less than big ten :tease: BTW, heard some more tOSU players had some issues. :dunno:

Wisconsin always seems to have good a good OL and solid RBs.  If their WRs are even halfway decent, Wilson could very well lead them the BCS Championship game.

I heard a little something about additional suspensions for tOSU players but haven't paid it much attention.  Sir Sweatervest really screwed them over.

They don't have many teams that are likely to stand in their way this year. Maybe Sparty and I'm hoping Nebraska can do a little damage to some of the pretenders, but we'll see. I have no doubt UW is a contender for the title and a trip to Indiana. Still WAY TOO EARLY, to give them the bspn annointing.

They don't have many teams that are likely to stand in their way this year. Maybe Sparty and I'm hoping Nebraska can do a little damage to some of the pretenders, but we'll see. I have no doubt UW is a contender for the title and a trip to Indiana. Still WAY TOO EARLY, to give them the bspn annointing.

It's never too early to give the BSPN anointing.  Bama was going to be the BCS Champs again until they were the best 3-loss team in the country last year...remember.  :laugh:

Oh there's no doubt that Wisconsin is a contender, but BSPN has already cut its niche. I've heard them refer to Auburn as the defending champs a total of once, and they've been basically giving us no chance at a winning record (takes two major upsets to get over .500, according to Corso). They even compared Wilson to Newton...and gave Wilson the advantage. They played a special on SMU getting the death penalty after the Heisman ceremony last year. How much abuse does it take for you to feel like they are pushing an agenda?

There is no question in my mind they have an agenda. We will never fit it. Russell Wilson couldn't ride Cam's scooter. Had Wilson come here, he would be the biggest piece of gun for hire walking. They suck.

Wisconsin badgers: Mistaken for skunks since 1848

bucky+badger.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh there's no doubt that Wisconsin is a contender, but BSPN has already cut its niche. I've heard them refer to Auburn as the defending champs a total of once, and they've been basically giving us no chance at a winning record (takes two major upsets to get over .500, according to Corso). They even compared Wilson to Newton...and gave Wilson the advantage. They played a special on SMU getting the death penalty after the Heisman ceremony last year. How much abuse does it take for you to feel like they are pushing an agenda?

I posted almost this same thing last night. Comparing RW to Cam is stupid to begin with, but to give the advantage to RW is just completely ridiculous. NC State is no SEC team, and neither is Wisconsin. The RW love is completely overdone, and so is the love for the Badgers.

There is an agenda.....and it's all about Wisconsin love this year. The Boise State affair is over for the moment. ESPN wants bammer and Wisconsin for the BCS. Those are the teams that get the verbal superlatives over and over....

I posted almost this same thing last night. Comparing RW to Cam is stupid to begin with, but to give the advantage to RW is just completely ridiculous. NC State is no SEC team, and neither is Wisconsin. The RW love is completely overdone, and so is the love for the Badgers.

There is an agenda.....and it's all about Wisconsin love this year. The Boise State affair is over for the moment. ESPN wants bammer and Wisconsin for the BCS. Those are the teams that get the verbal superlatives over and over....

Yeah, you're the reason I heard about the Wilson/Cam comparison, and you're right that it's absurd.

I do wonder, however, if they aren't trying to promote anyone who can beat the SEC...or perhaps promoting the Big 10+2. I mean, Herbstreit picked his alma mater to win the conference, and they've been harping on how strong the Big 10+2 is this year. Considering the ties so many of the ESPN guys have to that conference, it wouldn't surprise me...

I agree....it's all about the Big 10+ by all the ESPN homers, but who do they have to promote from that conference except Wisconsin? Nebraska is still an unknown at this point. They were so low that Bo and his brother had to almost start from scratch, so the rebuilding is still going on. There's just not a team left in good shape except WI,so now they are the TEAM TO BEAT and RW is a Heisman lock.  :rolleyes:

I hope Nebraska has evolved enough to take WI to the woodshed just to shut ESPN up for a few days.....or any other team for that matter who can do it. But it would be great for the new Big 10+ kid on the block to take over... :laugh:

I agree....it's all about the Big 10+ by all the ESPN homers, but who do they have to promote from that conference except Wisconsin? Nebraska is still an unknown at this point. They were so low that Bo and his brother had to almost start from scratch, so the rebuilding is still going on. There's just not a team left in good shape except WI,so now they are the TEAM TO BEAT and RW is a Heisman lock.  :rolleyes:

I hope Nebraska has evolved enough to take WI to the woodshed just to shut ESPN up for a few days.....or any other team for that matter who can do it. But it would be great for the new Big 10+ kid on the block to take over... :laugh:

Oct. 1st, we'll get to see who's for real - Nebraska or Wisconsin.

I can be Husker on that day..... :laugh:

I can be Husker on that day..... :laugh:

I actually like Nebraska. I was a fan of Osborne's wishbone attack, especially Tommy Frazier...

If Wisconsin runs the table I would think that Montae Ball would be the Heisman candidate.  The QB for Wisconsin is a game manager and WIlson did a great job of it last night.  I was at the game last night and the ESPN love is crazy.  The WI fanbase has more questions about the team than they do.  Tigerbelle is being tough on WI for some reason, but the WI program is one program that resembles Auburn more than any other and yes, Bielema said some things that were misunderstood/stupid, but WI runs a program that would make Auburn fans proud.  They are about family and team just like us.

If Wisconsin runs the table I would think that Montae Ball would be the Heisman candidate.  The QB for Wisconsin is a game manager and WIlson did a great job of it last night.  I was at the game last night and the ESPN love is crazy.  The WI fanbase has more questions about the team than they do.  Tigerbelle is being tough on WI for some reason, but the WI program is one program that resembles Auburn more than any other and yes, Bielema said some things that were misunderstood/stupid, but WI runs a program that would make Auburn fans proud.  They are about family and team just like us.

They run up the score on inferior opponents and their head coach's arrogance seems to filter down to the team. Academically, UW-Madison is outstanding, and they do have a good football program, but I don't know that I buy their program making Auburn fans proud.

Archived