countdown clock above is not correct.

Quietmaninthecorner

Must be reading something from my computer.  it says 1 day 23 hours 49 mins for me.

That's weird.  It's still right for me.  Now (11:10am CDT) it says 1 day 23 hours and 50 minutes.

Shouldn't be reading anything from your computer unless you're in a time warp.  It's going to kick off in the same number of hours from now no matter what time zone you're in  :dunno:

CLock on my computer is correct,  but I did have to re install windows a few days ago.  I have a lot of programs running with bugs.  Maybe I will get to see the game an hour before everyone else. :) 

WAR EAGLE!

Very important issue .. I mean, we all have been ordering our lives according to that clock up there.

How do you think I feel??   Suddenly I am going to have to wait an hour more than I thought.  :) This season is never going to get here.

Tick....Tock........tick.................toc...................tick.....................    ..............   ....   

toc + an hour

It must read the time (time zone) from the user's computer clock.  I checked my work computer and  the CDclock is correct there.

The time and zone are  correct on my junky  'puter, but the countdown clock is being fooled.  I think I will watch the game on my junky 'puter.

:aufb:

War Eagle

Archived