Auburn logos....

Guest wareaglekev

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wareaglekev

You could do lots with ole stony.....

1) photo shop a "28-27" under his auburn bow tie, then photo shop a sad elephant right in his line of sight...the ultimate smugness!!

2) photo shop Danny Sheridan in his line of sight and caption " Yeah, I got your lie detector test right here!!"

Recently bought a shirt with on old fashion Aubie leaning on an A from Retro Brand. First time I'd seen this logo and have only found it on a couple of other vintage items. Anyone have a better version of this one?

My favorite from back in the '60s was a Tiger tipping his tophat and saying, "An Auburn man needs no introduction." It's just as true today as it was back then.

Guest shirley4au9

I love the oldschool logo's. Never seen the one above. Aubie looks pretty stoned in that one though.  :laugh:

I don't remember this one either.

Tried to find one of my step father's API logos.  Still looking!

Been searching for an API shirt for a while.

http://www.aubookstore.com/shop_product_detail.asp?catalog_group_id=MQ&catalog_group_name=R2VuZXJhbCBNZXJjaGFuZGlzZQ&catalog_id=333&catalog_name=VC1TaGlydHM&product_name=VGhlIFdheSBJdCBVc2VkIFRvIEJl&pf_id=T-SHRIT+++100506-01&type=1&target=shop_main.asp

Bought one last season and got a LOT of good response while wearing it to games.  It's my favorite Auburn t-shirt.

Quote from: Weegle777 on Today at 06:25:55 AM

Quote from: AUIE81 on August 29, 2011, 10:13:04 PM

Tried to find one of my step father's API logos.  Still looking!

Been searching for an API shirt for a while.

http://www.aubookstore.com/shop_product_detail.asp?catalog_group_id=MQ&catalog_group_name=R2VuZXJhbCBNZXJjaGFuZGlzZQ&catalog_id=333&catalog_name=VC1TaGlydHM&product_name=VGhlIFdheSBJdCBVc2VkIFRvIEJl&pf_id=T-SHRIT+++100506-01&type=1&target=shop_main.asp

Bought one last season and got a LOT of good response while wearing it to games.  It's my favorite Auburn t-shirt.

That is my gameday shirt as well. Side note, my now financee and I went to Disney in December. She wore her tye-dyed Auburn shirt and I wore my API shirt. She received dozens of "War Eagles". I got one. Just shows how many true Auburn fans are out there.

Although, I would like to see Darth Eagle or War Vader make his rounds...me after the Clemson game.

:believe:

Try this

That is one of them, the other had the hat on and a more smug look on his face.  Thanks! This one will work for what I am doing!  I appreciate everyone' help!  War Eagle!

So I wasnt the only one :laugh:

I have always liked what I consider old school Auburn apparel, like the caps with the single large orange A.

Now if I could find a pic I would post it  :tease:

P.S. That pic was from 60lbs ago. The hat fits much better now  ;D

Does any one remember the old decal that said An Auburn man needs no introduction . Aubie was in a top hat and a tux with tails. It was big inthe 60s and early 70s I believe

I remember those but I think they were a little earlier like late 50s and early to mid 60s. 

Alabama Polytechnic Institute, the predecessor name to AU. Auburn became officially Auburn University in 1962 I believe. :we:

I was looking for some vintage logos and found this (my apologies in advance):

Archived