It's gettin good

tigerjeffm

How they got them I cannot decipher. All I know is that they damn sure had them. Period. It's obvious

I know how they got them but I cannot tell you due to advice from my legal counsel.

And, fear that your source might lose his job and pension, too. Right?  :laugh:

You know, this never bothered DS before when he was outing stories over the last 25 years based on his NCAA source .  Something smells here.

BEST. IRON. BOWL. EVER.

:zapbama::beatmullet:

17/16 pretty dang close if not better

I know its not the Iron Bowl, but this one ranks high, the last game I attended with my father so it is all the more special.

http://youtu.be/be7LpX9CmPg

I cry everytime I watch this, a special day for me and dad, his health wouldnt allow him to make another game.

How they got them I cannot decipher. All I know is that they damn sure had them. Period. It's obvious

I know how they got them but I cannot tell you due to advice from my legal counsel.

not sure if anybody else got that but.. :laugh:

BEST. IRON. BOWL. EVER.

:zapbama::beatmullet:

17/16 pretty dang close if not better

I know its not the Iron Bowl, but this one ranks high, the last game I attended with my father so it is all the more special.

http://youtu.be/be7LpX9CmPg

I cry everytime I watch this, a special day for me and dad, his health wouldnt allow him to make another game.

I was there, too...Auburn and LSU have played a lot of good games over the year, but that one definitely ranks as the best IMO.

And, fear that your source might lose his job and pension, too. Right?  :laugh:

You know, this never bothered DS before when he was outing stories over the last 25 years based on his NCAA source .  Something smells here.

He is a Turd, right? If it looks like a turd, and smells like a turd....  :laugh:

Archived