to the auburn football players

aubiefifty

just wanted to let you guys know how much you are loved. you work hard and bleed and sweat for my beloved tigers.i for one will always support you guys win lose or draw. reguardless  if you are a starter or on the scout team i appreciate the sacrifices you make to be an auburn tiger. as a fan i do not make it to auburn as much as i would like but you can bet reguardless of the score i wear my auburn stuff proudly after every game. best of luck to you all and a hearty war damn eagle!

just wanted to let you guys know how much you are loved. you work hard and bleed and sweat for my beloved tigers.i for one will always support you guys win lose or draw. reguardless  if you are a starter or on the scout team i appreciate the sacrifices you make to be an auburn tiger. as a fan i do not make it to auburn as much as i would like but you can bet reguardless of the score i wear my auburn stuff proudly after every game. best of luck to you all and a hearty war damn eagle!

And the congregation said, AMEN!  Auburn through and through!

:we:

just wanted to let you guys know how much you are loved. you work hard and bleed and sweat for my beloved tigers.i for one will always support you guys win lose or draw. regardless  if you are a starter or on the scout team i appreciate the sacrifices you make to be an auburn tiger. as a fan i do not make it to auburn as much as i would like but you can bet regardless of the score i wear my auburn stuff proudly after every game. best of luck to you all and a hearty war damn eagle!

And the congregation said, AMEN!  Auburn through and through!

:we:

Could not have said this any better myself, I've flown and worn my Auburn colors all over the world during my military travels.  These are "Our" Auburn Warriors, we all believe in you and our coaches!!!  War Eagle!!! :wareagle:

Archived