ncaa 12 ps3 or xbox question

aubiefifty

how does the auburn team look on the game and does it have cam?

They are not allowed to use actual player names or likenesses in the game.  You can do that, yourself, however, and there are many people who do it for every team and then sell it so you can just upload the info.

IMO, AU got a big boost due to the BCS Title. I can't say off the top of my head what our overall rank is, but I know we're ranked 13 or so in the preseason polls. Overall rank is around B+, maybe?

Cam Newton is not in the game, since he declared for the NFL. Neither is Fairley or Darvin Adams.

The game, IMO, looks better on PS3. Both versions have great graphics, but to me, PS3 looks just a bit smoother.

If you want Cam get last year's version...and get ready to adjust his ratings.  The game looks better on the PS3 but if I remember right, the Xbox 360 has most of the 1AA teams rather than generic 1AA teams.  It's a great game series but that's always been my complaint: no Samford, Jax St., App. St., etc.

They are not allowed to use actual player names or likenesses in the game.  You can do that, yourself, however, and there are many people who do it for every team and then sell it so you can just upload the info.

My advice would be to NEVER pay money for named rosters. There are plenty or great named and fixed rosters out there free for anyone to download into their game. In fact some of the people who charge money for rosters steal them from people who put them out for free.

Where do you get the rosters from?

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football-rosters/

This is where I got mine.

They have different threads for Xbox and PS3 rosters. In the OP of the threads they should lists some PS3 or Xbox usernames. When your playing NCAA12 there is an option in the menus to manage roster files. You go to that, put in the username of whatever person's roster you want to download and then you save it to your system. It's all pretty quick and easy.

Trovon's not available -- at least not where I updated my rosters.  And I think he would be an electric NCAA 12 player.  Maybe a low overall rating, but the speed would be sweet.  Same for Quan.  If you allow fatigue to factor in, you can wind up with Hooper getting meaningful carries.

Eric Smith is still on the roster.  So's Winter.

But overall Auburn is competitive.  I can whup anybody on Varsity mode.  All-American mode, I lose more than I win, esp. against good teams.  In All-American mode, you can give up 3 or 4 pick-sixes before you blink an eye.  Better get a GOOD read of that coverage.

overall A- offense A- defense B+

team is good...do not put keihl at qb hes fast but will throw picks all day...the only thing we got cheated on are the speed ratings on players

Archived