what ever happened to the brick thrown through currys work window?

aubiefifty

can you imagine how much that would bring if they were to auction it or something? and i still laugh when they said it was the best throw on campus that year.................lol

It's probably being saved to be thrown through Saban's window after this year's Iron Bowl...

Saban will have a new set of bricks just for him, after he pulls a texas this year and goes 5-7...  :banghead:

But what do I know I am a biased brainwashed Auburn fan.  ;D

can you imagine how much that would bring if they were to auction it or something? and i still laugh when they said it was the best throw on campus that year.................lol

So tell me again why bammer is supposed to be a great coaching job that any college football coach would want? A coach could make millions at other schools and not have bricks thrown through the windows of his office.... :beatmullet:

Ah, the memories........

I was in T'town for a weekend conference and drove back to B'ham during the game.

A bama alum I worked with caught a ride back and we listened to the game.

I thought he would tear the back seat out of my car before I could drop him off.

He was a particularly obnoxious version of them and all others in the car had a good time with it.

I still have the Clyde Bolton article from the B'ham News written from the perspective of

the bama fan who thru the brick thru Curry's office window.

At least his wife wasn't happy with him.....or so Clyde said.

LOL and WDE

Ah, the memories........

I was in T'town for a weekend conference and drove back to B'ham during the game.

I thought he would tear the back seat out of my car before I could drop him off.

He was a particularly obnoxious version of them and all others in the car had a good time with it.

I still have the Clyde Bolton article from the B'ham News written from the perspective of

LOL and WDE

I fixed my post.  :laugh:

But I still feel the same way. Who in their right mind would want to deal with that kind of lunacy?

Ah, the memories........

LOL and WDE

But I still feel the same way. Who in their right mind would want to deal with that kind of lunacy?

Well, before saban went to bama, coaches were saying no to bama left and right and the national media was asking the same questions (why would a big name coach go to bama).

This topic was actually discussed here a while back. Believe it or not, the Brick actually it remained in the UAT HC's office until just a couple of years ago. United Press did a story about what happened to the brick. See this link for more details.

http://www.auburneagle.com/WEAForum/index.php?topic=9783.0

Ah, the memories........

LOL and WDE

Well, before saban went to bama, coaches were saying no to bama left and right and the national media was asking the same questions (why would a big name coach go to bama).

Weeman found 5 million reasons to be the coach at bammer, and none of them involved loyalty.  He'll bolt as soon as things turn ugly.  BTW, how many more days until the 2011 Iron Bowl?  See ya, knee high!!!!

Archived