2012 4* WR Ricardo Louis signs with AU!

DJ_Hatch

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To those in the know-

Are we completely conceding on Louis or are we believing we still

Have a good shot after we have an OC in place??

Some message board posters have conceded him.  The coaches have not.  I never count our coaching staff out. 

To those in the know-

Some message board posters have conceded him.  The coaches have not.  I never count our coaching staff out. 

Our coaches will digg in and bring home another great receiver.  I have no doubt about that.   ;D 

Anyone think we pull Ricardo back after our OC hire? If not, who do you think we'll get as a replacement?

Anyone think we pull Ricardo back after our OC hire? If not, who do you think we'll get as a replacement?

It's possible but a long shot. As for your second ? Diggs or Patterson. The coaches are not going to look at another receiver unless they miss on both of those guys.

heard B. Matthews on sports call say Ricardo was going to flip back to Auburn. Any body else catch that?

I don't think he said that, on an update he has on AUC, he still has Louis as a commit to FSU and he said he is unsure about him.

He said it. Said Louis has decomitted from FSU. He did say there were more factors than AU hiring Loeffler. He doesn't know if Louis will sign with Auburn though. This conversation took place today, TIFWIW.

I hope FSU and that sleezy Craig haven't done anything to jeopardize Louis and his eligibility  :banghead:

I REALLY dislike Craig.  I take back EVERY SINGLE "DAMEYUNE" I yelled in JHS as a student  :banghead:

To those in the know-

Our coaches will digg in and bring home another great receiver.  I have no doubt about that.   ;D 

I see what you (may have) did there.

He said it. Said Louis has decomitted from FSU. He did say there were more factors than AU hiring Loeffler. He doesn't know if Louis will sign with Auburn though. This conversation took place today, TIFWIW.

I stand corrected then.. On the recruiting update for today he doesn't have any of that in there.

I stand corrected then.. On the recruiting update for today he doesn't have any of that in there.

Somebody asked him about Ricardo on the update and he said he wouldn't say he's confident about a flip but there's a chance so :dunno:

I hope FSU and that sleezy Craig haven't done anything to jeopardize Louis and his eligibility  :banghead:

I REALLY dislike Craig.  I take back EVERY SINGLE "DAMEYUNE" I yelled in JHS as a student  :banghead:

What did you honestly expect Craig to do? Not recruit Louis because he was committed to Auburn? I can promise you Craig loves Auburn and the time he spent here just as much as anyone. But to ask him not to recruit players that have interest or are already committed to a school just because he played there is asking way too much.

And what exactly makes him 'sleazy'? :dunno: Can't blame a man for doing his job.. and doing it well at that.

What did you honestly expect Craig to do? Not recruit Louis because he was committed to Auburn? I can promise you Craig loves Auburn and the time he spent here just as much as anyone. But to ask him not to recruit players that have interest or are already committed to a school just because he played there is asking way too much.

McWestie, you're on a roll today.  I don't want to speak for the lady, but i think she is referencing the fact that there are reports that DC has been doing a lot of negative recruiting against his alma mater.  but she will have to speak for herself.  Either way, i hope AU beats the snot out of FSU by the end of this years recruiting class!

And what exactly makes him 'sleazy'? :dunno: Can't blame a man for doing his job.. and doing it well at that.

I agree.  It would make him a bad coach if he didn't try and recruit players just because Auburn was interested in them.  As long as he doesn't lie to them and make up stories about conditions at Auburn, racism, etc. while he was there, I have no reason to lose any respect for him.

Discaimer:  I have never heard that he has made up stories like that.

I have read many, many places that he negative recruits BIG TIME, especially against Auburn.  This is not the only recruit that this has gone on with....Goldman for example.

And you are right...he should do what he should do to try to bring quality players to FSU.  But at the expense of trashing his alma mater is another story.  

There's no proof that he actually does negatively recruit. I haven't read anything specifically from a recruit or his family that Craig has negatively recruited against Auburn.

As far as Goldman goes, Haggins and Dawsey are listed as the lead recruiters for him. Highly doubt that Craig has much of any contact with Goldman considering he doesn't coach his position or even on the same side of the ball as EG.

I have read many, many places that he negative recruits BIG TIME, especially against Auburn.  This is not the only recruit that this has gone on with....Goldman for example.

And you are right...he should do what he should do to try to bring quality players to FSU.  But at the expense of trashing his alma mater is another story.  

Spot on. Have you guys defending him not heard stories? Hopefully some of it will come out after signing day. That is all I will say about that.

Do you know Dameyune Craig McWestie?

Personally? No I don't. Do you? :dunno:

Spot on. Have you guys defending him not heard stories? Hopefully some of it will come out after signing day. That is all I will say about that.

The only stories I've read is unverified information posted by people on here. As far as any credible information goes, I haven't seen any at all. Bring me some proof from a legitimate source and I'm willing to change my views.

Archived