Well look who turned up. UFL.

Chaotic_zx

I'm wondering why he's not still in the NFL now.  I know it's not because he wasn't good enough. I wondered if he was injured and is trying to work his way back or something.

looks like he rotated between the UFL and the NFL for the last two years.  He may make back onto an NFL team if they need a LB on the rooster.     

If they have another NFL players strike the entire UFL and arena football league may be in the NFL.

looks like he rotated between the UFL and the NFL for the last two years.   He may make back onto an NFL team if they need a LB on the rooster.     

If they have another NFL players strike the entire UFL and arena football league may be in the NFL.

This is an owner lockout. The players aren't on strike. There can't be "scab" situation with this ordeal going on right now. Some NFL players may play in the UFL or arena league however. The free agents anyways.

Guest JNieder51188

glad to see him playing. FYI there might be a lot more NFL guys playing in the AFL, CFL, and the UFL seeing as how the NFL players are not held to their contracts right now.

looks like he rotated between the UFL and the NFL for the last two years.   He may make back onto an NFL team if they need a LB on the rooster.     

OK. Thanks! I hope he's making some good money. He always played so hard for Auburn.

Archived