Javon Bell- MS Gulf Coast CC?

Chaotic_zx

He was a 2010 recruit. He will be a 2012 JUCO prospect. Not sure if you realized that or not (and if you did, I apologize, because I don't mean to be condescending), but your post was a little unclear so I thought it best I clear that up for anyone else who might be confused.

And yeah, Westie, it's the same guy.

He was a 2010 recruit. He will be a 2012 JUCO prospect. Not sure if you realized that or not (and if you did, I apologize, because I don't mean to be condescending), but your post was a little unclear so I thought it best I clear that up for anyone else who might be confused.

"The top junior college receiver from the 2010 season is coming back for his sophomore season at MS Gulf Coast CC. To learn more about Javon Bell, read below."

He will be a prospect for 2012, he has already played a year of Junior College.  That is why they have tagged it as an Auburn interest after just losing two freshman receivers...

"The top junior college receiver from the 2010 season is coming back for his sophomore season at MS Gulf Coast CC. To learn more about Javon Bell, read below."

He will be a prospect for 2011, he has already played a year of Junior College.  That is why they have tagged it as an Auburn interest after just losing two freshman receivers...

2011 will be his sophomore season. That means he will sign in 2012. 2011 prospects signed in February.

I didn't have anything in mind. I was just interested what the story was about. I figured that he was going back to JUCO and was on the AU coach 's radar. I took no offense.

I didn't have anything in mind. I was just interested what the story was about. I figured that he was going back to JUCO and was on the AU coach 's radar. I took no offense.

Yeah, I can't read the article, but I'm sure it's just saying that he's on the AU radar, like you said. We've still got a lot of talent at receiver, but I wouldn't be terribly surprised to see us sign another JUCO guy to go along with Jeremy Richardson, if we do indeed resign JR, if only to add more experience to the depth charts.

Even though Quindarius Carr is our only senior WR for 2011, I think should go after 3 WR's and Javon Bell being one of them.

I have heard that Jeremy Richardson is not going to be available, not in the same

jr college now.  I hope I heard wrong, really like him...

I have heard that Jeremy Richardson is not going to be available, not in the same

Yeah, I have heard that he's transferred as well, but as long as he remains in shape and keeps his grades up, he's eligible, because next year would likely be his redshirt year anyway.

Yeah, I have heard that he's transferred as well, but as long as he remains in shape and keeps his grades up, he's eligible, because next year would likely be his redshirt year anyway.

He transferred to a JUCO closer to home after the season as I understand. Feels more comfortable 30 miles from home. It should be a good thing for him to finish his degree. Wishing him the best. Also, JUCO`s can sign in December if they have finished their degrees. If not, then it is later.

He transferred to a JUCO closer to home after the season as I understand. Feels more comfortable 30 miles from home. It should be a good thing for him to finish his degree. Wishing him the best. Also, JUCO`s can sign in December if they have finished their degrees. If not, then it is later.

yes he transferred to Jefferson State Community College which is about 20 miles from his home. and there is no football team there.

yes he transferred to Jefferson State Community College which is about 20 miles from his home. and there is no football team there.

I sincerely hope he keeps in shape and is able to come on to AU in 2012; I've been pulling for him to get everything together for quite some time now, and his presence at receiver would mean a great deal. I sincerely believe he's on the same level as Julio Jones...and while I know many of you don't think much of Jones, the guy is a physical freak.

Archived