Holy Crap.

Chaotic_zx

HBO isn't just going after AU.. They are going after all the bigdogs of the SEC... even more reason to hate them. Trying to takedown our conference.

Something tells me that Tyrone Protho will say how uat helped him get a job at a tuskaloser bank. It will show bama in a positive light. Of course if Chris Keys is on the special it may put uat in a bad light.

:beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet: :beatmullet:

Junior Rosegreen has always been of my favorite players and now he is even further up on my list! I hate that Stanley is sellout but it's not like he was coming back and supporting Auburn much anyway

I would easily put Rosegreen in my top 5 favorites.  He played with his whole heart and loved to hit people.  I was there '02 - '06 and Rosegreen was easily one of my favorites.  Just a no nonsense guy.  Plus, that hit in the GA game was straight nasty  :cool:

Who is Tim Walker. I'd like to know who he thinks he is trying to dig up and will take lies to make a story.

He's a producer on Real Sports on HBO. Segments he's been a part of include:

American Beauty: The good, the bad and the bizarre of female bodybuilding.

The Dogfather: Lance Mackey, famous dog musher in Alaska.

Deadspin: About deadspin.com, the site that isn't afraid to post the most personal of personal about celebrities.

I think he is just doing what he's told. It's HBO or Bryant Gumble wanting the story. Walker's selection of stories seems pretty random and isn't focused on a particular sport, such as Thamel and Evans. I wouldn't group him in with that bunch at least, not yet.

Archived