Holy Crap.

Chaotic_zx

The irony -- former players getting paid to accuse schools of paying them. Ha!

$20,000 isn't chump change for a desperate man.

The irony -- former players getting paid to accuse schools of paying them. Ha!

$20,000 isn't chump change for a desperate man.

What a sorry deal. He sold out for $20,000, and he lost his integrity, his friends, and his Auburn family.

Stanley made a horrible mistake going pro too early.... he was a sack artist, but didn't defend the run at all. Cost himself alot of money. If he would've stuck around he might have gone in the first couple rounds, and he wouldn't be in this situation right now.

stanley has ------- in his own bed. how will he ever get a job. unless he works for the updykes. im glad most of the former players are still all in. it seems like junior was not surprised by stanley making up lies.

Junior Rosegreen has always been of my favorite players and now he is even further up on my list! I hate that Stanley is sellout but it's not like he was coming back and supporting Auburn much anyway

And HBO joins the other scumbags looking for the head of Auburn. I would cancel them, but I never inclued their sorry channel in my lineup.

Junior Rosegreen has always been of my favorite players and now he is even further up on my list! I hate that Stanley is sellout but it's not like he was coming back and supporting Auburn much anyway

He hasn't been one of my all time favorites, but now....well, he is now in my top 5 and has been renamed Senior Rosegreen. (+5 to Snaggle).

And HBO joins the other scumbags looking for the head of Auburn. I would cancel them, but I never inclued their sorry channel in my lineup.

Perhaps we need to start an HBO campaign... :devil:

Yes, if they air the BS spewed by the traitor.  :devil:

Perhaps we need to start an HBO campaign?

I may have to ADD HBO just so I can have the satisfaction of CANCELLING it after their "special"!

I just feel bad for the way things have turned out for McClover.  It is like seeing a friend go down a bad path.  I really enjoyed watching him play for AU and to see him do this just makes me sad.  Looks like it makes a lot of former team mates pretty upset too.  C'mon Stanley.

And BTW - does it make sense to ANYONE that we would pay for Mc"Arnold" services and not pay for the likes of a Ronnie Brown or Caddilac - or even Brandon Jacobs who was a 5-Star the same class as Stanley the Not-So-Manley??

Sports Media is so disappointing these days. Why are they so focused on trying to bring people down?? They would rather fabricate a negative and damaging  story than report on an uplifting one. Why not do a story on Shon Coleman or someone like that??

Sports Media is so disappointing these days. Why are they so focused on trying to bring people down?? They would rather fabricate a negative and damaging  story than report on an uplifting one. Why not do a story on Shon Coleman or someone like that??

Honestly, it's all part of the Watergate direction of media the last several decades. Everyone wants to be Woodward and Bernstein breaking the huge scandal so much that they reach for stories with that potential, even if those stories are actually bogus.

I just feel bad for the way things have turned out for McClover.  It is like seeing a friend go down a bad path.  I really enjoyed watching him play for AU and to see him do this just makes me sad.  Looks like it makes a lot of former team mates pretty upset too.  C'mon Stanley.

I know what you mean. I also liked him when he was at AU. It is a little sad.

He needs to man-up and apologize.

One of my favorite AU pictures is of Stanley standing over Opie Croyle after his 20th sack looking down at him.

But the worst picture of Stanley is the most recent one of him selling out AU and lying.  :'(

Yes, if they air the BS spewed by the traitor.  :devil:

I agree.  I pay way too much for all the premium channels.  Maybe my wife will buy this excuse so I can stop paying a hundred bucks a month for a bunch of programming we never watch.

^^^^Amen^^^^

HBO isn't just going after AU.. They are going after all the bigdogs of the SEC... even more reason to hate them. Trying to takedown our conference.

Archived