The PERFECT intro song for next year

AuburnTiger_2014

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey, My duaghter heard this one time on here the other day and has been signing it ever since. I like it too.

From everything I have seen posted on here, I think this is probably the best one. It is something that would really catch on with the student section. Granted it may not be something EVERYONE in the stadium would like, it would also be something a lot of players would probably like.

hey, My duaghter heard this one time on here the other day and has been signing it ever since. I like it too.

this is the one. 

The chorus is good. The rest of the song, not quite so much. The chorus could be turned into something pretty cool to play during the game. It would end up being a fan interaction song. Change the ma ma to something better and then after he says let me hear you say, the crowd shouts WAR EAGLE. It could be pretty interesting.

The chorus is good. The rest of the song, not quite so much. The chorus could be turned into something pretty cool to play during the game. It would end up being a fan interaction song. Change the ma ma to something better and then after he says let me hear you say, the crowd shouts WAR EAGLE. It could be pretty interesting.

Somebody tell A96 Productions it is offical we have picked it and they just need to change it a little. I agree, Have the crowd shout "WAR Eagle"!!

I prefer the A96 version posted recently. That or the reverse Rammer Jammer clip?  :laugh:

I've got a sneak peek of UAT's intro next year performed by CNS mom.

Work - Tedashii

Identity Crisis Intro - Tedashii

The "Work" lyrics fit the team and should be played during the game. If not the A96 song and vid. Then here is where my vote goes.  :believe:

Archived