The PERFECT intro song for next year

AuburnTiger_2014

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im 39.....I love Eminem

Cannot stand Kanye...not sure how the money breakdown goes....but i am sure AU athletic dept knows.

But I am sure that there are 39 yr old that like Kanye too.

The hard thing to do is find the middle road.....It really is about the kids and not the boosters

If the players relate and get jacked up then the boosters should be 100% on board!!

I had my day...I am sure that the older generation didnt like what we listened to...so us older farts on here just have to give in to that

All of the Lights and Not Afraid, while both great songs, just aren't fast/pump-upish enough in my opinion.

I can see that, especially with Not Afraid.

If the players relate and get jacked up then the boosters should be 100% on board!!

I had my day...I am sure that the older generation didnt like what we listened to...so us older farts on here just have to give in to that

yeah, and I'm sure the players get some input. But, I mean I'm down with whatever. I can do hip-hop, I can do classic rock, I can do whatever, just so long as the place gets crrraaazzzy.

How about this, "WAR PIGS" Change lyrics to, :banghead: :banghead: Stupid Bloggers gather in massessssss to try and bring down Auburn Classiness.

Something like that.    :dunno::banghead: :banghead: :devil: :devil: :banghead: :banghead: :devil: :devil:

Someone already used my idea for Joe "Bean" Esposito's "You're the Best". So keeping it old school...

OR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYLOGDT4VEk

My Eighties brothers and sisters would dig it but the current kids probably not so much. What do kids know anyway?

I agree with whoever said Indestructible by Disturbed.  This song just rocks

This. Song. Is. Insane. Love it

Not bad at all.

Honestly, I don't have a problem with keeping it All I Do Is Win.  I mean i know most people want a new one each year, but that one was so much fun each time it played.

Honestly, I don't have a problem with keeping it All I Do Is Win.  I mean i know most people want a new one each year, but that one was so much fun each time it played.

Kind of makes sense. Keep All I Do Is Win, Win, Win until they Don't, Don't Don't.

Stick with it until we lose...  :we:

Stick with it until we lose...   :we:

I am sorry, call me old but I do not care for the rap, heavy metal, violent cussing songs.  I love "All We Do Is Win"  it really get's the crowd old and young into the mood............JMO....War Eagle.. :wedance:  :hellyeah:

hey, My duaghter heard this one time on here the other day and has been signing it ever since. I like it too.

Someone else posted this one earlier in the thread, too.

Archived