The PERFECT intro song for next year

AuburnTiger_2014

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Easy Fix. Get Rock Sugar to put the Knights Of Cydonia music to "It's my Time" lyrics. These guys are the Masters.  :hellyeah:  :hellyeah:  :hellyeah:

Not gonna lie, that. was. EPIC!!! haha :hellyeah: :hellyeah:

That might be an interesting mash of lyrics + beats mixed with the rock.

UFC Intro Song:  Face the Pain!

That scared me... Mommmmmyyyyy!!!!!!?????

Agreed...i r scared  :(  :o  :'( :-X  :(

or this one

dont pay attention to video but the song is awesome with the coolest guitar and drum sequences i have heard but i could be a little different from our fanbase, i dont know?...

Something about this one makes me think of Craig Sanders breaking through kickoffs and lighting up the return guy...

I dunno... maybe the 'Almost Easy' title helps  :dunno:

I love Muse but Knights of Cydonia would be a better choice IMO.

Love the music...but IMHO the lyrics aren't quite right.

This thread is a real musical adventure! :laugh:

What's wrong with the lyrics?  The meaning of the song is about standing up and making your own destiny.

ok see what you think about this one

I say, Hold onto that one in the case that all those rumors turn out to be true, then use "All That Remains".

IMO, It's probably going to have to be something hip-hopish if the student section is going to get into it. Classic rock and most of this avenged sevenfold type stuff wont get a reaction at all....much like the days when we had a Saliva song seemingly every year.

Here you go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnrxAqgTkOo

However, I totally agree "Crying like a B*" should be played during the Iron Bowl. haha

Like F-22 said, it's likely gonna be a hip-hop song. That's what the college and high school kids like, and the players like it too.

To get the players pumped I agree!!!!

But the ones that make the program happen......you have to find a happy medium...cause colllege kids dont pay the bills....but...the ones that pay the bills...they want to see the players pumped up and student section pumped up...kind of a 2 way street.

Like F-22 said, it's likely gonna be a hip-hop song. That's what the college and high school kids like, and the players like it too.

To get the players pumped I agree!!!!

But the ones that make the program happen......you have to find a happy medium...cause colllege kids dont pay the bills....but...the ones that pay the bills...they want to see the players pumped up and student section pumped up...kind of a 2 way street.

I think most of the boosters probably don't care what kind of music is played as long as it gets the players going, so long as it is in good taste. Besides, none of the songs that people have posted cross over to the older generations, except for maybe some classic rock. My parents definitely wouldn't be down for Disturbed, P.O.D. etc.

My favorite suggestions thus far...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7U1_SlQM2k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnrxAqgTkOo

Archived