2013 DE Kenny Bigelow

AuburnTiger10

We're still after him pretty strongly.  He fell hard for the bright lights of LA on his trip out there, I think he is flippable though.

Yeah, but those bright lights, Ed Oregeron, and Lane Kiffin (not a complement, BTW), will make the flip more difficult than if it were a less glamourous school that we were competing with. 

absolutely, it'll be very tough, but not a foregone conclusion.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're still after him pretty strongly.  He fell hard for the bright lights of LA on his trip out there, I think he is flippable though.

Yeah, but those bright lights, Ed Oregeron, and Lane Kiffin (not a complement, BTW), will make the flip more difficult than if it were a less glamourous school that we were competing with. 

It never ceases to amaze me how many recruits choose Auburn over schools like USCw and UCLA.  Those two schools take their recruits to parties that are attended by movie stars.  Auburn, if they really like you, take you to a movie to see movie stars.  That really says a lot about the atmosphere and experience of Auburn!

WDE

• 1 month later...

Haven't heard much about him in a while, and I know he's a monster recruit.  Anyone know if he's taking visits/still in the fold?

Also, did he transfer to a school in Maryland along with his teammate QB (also a USC commit)?

Haven't heard much about him in a while, and I know he's a monster recruit.  Anyone know if he's taking visits/still in the fold?

Going back to USC this weekend for their spring game with the '15 QB commit.

Also, did he transfer to a school in Maryland along with his teammate QB (also a USC commit)?

I want to say I heard they were following the coach from Delaware to the school in Maryland.  Khaliel Rodgers went with them as well.

Archived