Fan #2 involved?

wareagle0182

I meant to put in the above post I wasn't calling you out. Just stating what I had heard. War Eagle! ;)

I know bud, I just wanted to inform other readers that don't like to read posts on page 1.   :P

LOVE the shirt btw.  I was wearing mine when my son was born 5 months ago.

It's most likely borrowed from somebody that already had it and the entire thing most likely started very innocently. "Man, this stuff is great. Put it out along a fence line and it kill everything. Weeds, Bushes, Trees, EVERYTHING." That's probably when the last cell in old Harvey's brain fired and out burst, "Here, hold my beer..."

Might have even happened on this very day during their day of relaxation and fellowship while wearing his "Piss On..." shirt

Fellowship-1.jpg

Morons can't even spell. . . contempment?

:o I typed that! No, just kidding. The moron was an innocent bystander thus blocked out. BTW, I try hard to never type in CAPS. Most placed, spell check ignores it and one can GAURENTEE when I do, I will MISPELL it.

Guest FEARLESSANDTRUE

:oI typed that! No, just kidding. The moron was an innocent bystander thus blocked out. BTW, I try hard to never type in CAPS. Most placed, spell check ignores it and one can GAURENTEE when I do, I will MISPELL it.

oops? :-\

:o I typed that! No, just kidding. The moron was an innocent bystander thus blocked out. BTW, I try hard to never type in CAPS. Most [glow=red,2,300]placed[/glow], spell check ignores it and one can GAURENTEE when I do, I will MISPELL it.

oops? :-\

Uh, would you mind correcting that error you quoted me on where I typed "placed" instead of "places"?

Don't think it happened on Oct 28 meeting. To many people around and was before the 24 turds lead at IB was blown. I believe it had more to do with that than anything else. Do we know as off yet who posted bail. Was it the same SOB that paid for them to go to NC in 2010? SOB (son of Bear).

Can't they just get an IP address on the computer the posts were made from, and see if it's his? He is claiming someone else used his account to post that, although it certainly is sketchy that he owns the house Updye is living in. That could be the thing that nails him.

They will probably get the IP of the ISP the person is using, and then have to go thru the ISP to find out who connection it belongs to.

What were the reponses to this action on that forum....  Was it "You shouldnt of done it" or "Great get Auburn".  The insinuation of "Careful there are Boog's on this board" insinuates more of the latter!

Are you saying that Floribama is Updyke? I don't believe that. Floribama is Wayne Barnes. He tried to purchase game tickets using Floribama as his name giving his phone#, and email. Floribama posted about the trees before it came out on Finebum. Wayne Barnes can claim that Updyke hacked into his account and posed as Floribama, but why wouldn't he just get his own account and user name. Some friend that would let him take all the blame. Surely Updyke wouldn't have gotten on Tide Insider as Floribama to keep someone from finding out it was him since that account belonged his friend, classmate, landlord. I think Updyke may be the scape goat for Barnes.

Someone will have to inform me of how "Tider Insider"  (I get the creeps just typing that) works.  Is this a pay site we are talking about?  If so I can see one guy having an account and letting another guy use it to save a buck or two.  If it is a free site however, why use someone else' account?  Just get your own for free. 

It does cost $48/year. I didn't know it until I looked. Thought it might poison my computer. Maybe Updykes friend did let him use his account. Maybe. Maybe his third attorney can help him. If a buddy was using my account I might check in to see what he was blogging about.

Has everyone not read the unidentified blog writer who said that a AU Professor at Auburn gave him the Spike?

It wasn't the Bleacher Report. Did anybody else see this thread? It's a crimson related thread.  :dunno:

Archived