Auburn's Purpose...as I see it!

ToraGirl

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:dunno: AS I SEE IT, political or religious rhetoric is meaningless. They are comprised simply of words. Teaching someone to earn a living, feeding someone who can't feed themselves, helping someone attain housing or education, all sorts of things in this world can be done to improve it. Talk is not one of them.

:dunno: AS I SEE IT, political or religious rhetoric is meaningless. They are comprised simply of words. Teaching someone to earn a living, feeding someone who can't feed themselves, helping someone attain housing or education, all sorts of things in this world can be done to improve it. Talk is not one of them.

Amen

I thought we didn't discuss religion on here... I am a Christian but some of what ToraGirl said is a little worrisome... I think it would be good to shut this thread down soon... And Colorado I'm in full agreement with u, that read was very scary

It's just her opinion, and how she feels. No one is forcing anyone here to agree with her. But you are right, we are not supposed to get too far into religion. These posts are exactly why it's off limits, and a wise decision on the part of the mods.

:bow:

Archived