An open Letter to Auburn Fans

WhiteTiger

You know, when listening to Paul Fartbutt today, one gump called to state that these were trees could be replaced.  Others could be dug and moved to Toomer's...and his muffled laughter could be heard when Paul responded.  Thursday, Shane from gumpland compained that rolling the trees was causing the trees to die.

These trees are 130 years old you stupid gumps !  The rolling of them hasn't caused their death in 130 years.  And a gump suggests replacements.  What a moron.  And Fartbutt AU faithful are overreacting in the loss of these trees and stated that retaliation by us is definitely coming toward UA.  A statue may easily be replaced, the same for their precious handprints in cement.....but 130 year old trees ????  I think not.

AU fans will show a restrained, dignified response during this situation.  We're Plainsmen !

WDE !!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paraphrase of letter: "As a Bammer, I am sorry, BUT I nor any bammer I know had anything to do with it. Here's what you Auburn fans are doing that makes no sense, and in case you're too stupid to understand, let me give patronizing examples of Nazis and cultists to convince you to apologize for being unfair to all of us superior Bammers.  :'( "

Exactly what I was thinking. A UA fan killed your trees but at least we're not Nazi's? Absurd comments to say the least.  :believe:

The didn't pour the poison, but the greatest majority of the bammer's hearts were glad "good ole bubba al" did it. That's what makes bammers - bammers. Now that the story has gone nation wide, the bammers are seen for what the are. a bunch of rednecks. just look at al and all of the bammer wal-dash-mart photos from last year. :zapbama:

Archived