An open Letter to Auburn Fans

WhiteTiger

He is right.  We shouldn't lump them all together. 

I wonder who typed this for him or at least spellchecked it for him.  It is too well written for the typical bammer. 

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I felt like I was standing in front of my 10th grade English teacher as she was looking down her nose telling me how stupid I am when I was reading this heartfelt letter. I've had one bammer act a little sad about the situation, the rest think it is hilarious. I have a heartfelt hatred of the Turd nation, and this letter added to that hatred. You can easily sense the arrogance in the letter.

Funny how they don't want to be lumped together when the National Media gets on them.

Apparently it was cool if they were all together on throwing money at Cam Newton. It was cool if they were all together in the songs being played before the game. It was all cool if they tried to claim we cheated our way to success. It was all cool if they tried to light Toomers on fire in the past. It was all cool if there was a stabbing at a frat party. It was all cool that they stopped Tiger Walk at their game, yet held their lame Walk of Champions. But when this happens, suddenly they aren't together. He can go to hell because Harvey does represent the Turd Nation. They just don't want to admit it.

Bama Fans: 20% Decent People, 70% Mullets and 10% Radical Fringe

Even the Decent People appear to be arrogant. The Mullets support and encourage the Radical Fringe. The Radical Fringe has a few fools willing to risk their freedom for "The Cause" but also includes the wealthy and powerful who are willing to do anything to insure UAT wins and Auburn and Tennessee are oppressed.

The "Win at any cost" attitude displayed by most of their fanbase is what really turns my stomach!

The truth is he is kinda right. This doesnt represent their entire fanbase. The majority of Bama fans have reacted with class about this. Their are fringes of every fanbase. However, Bama's fringe is a MUCH MORE SIGNIFICANT minority in their fan base. There's already a stereotype of them out there, and "Al" is a part of it.

So is the guy that wrote this letter. If a Bama fan acts like this, take it out on him, not Bama.

University of Alabama - Always hated 'em, always will.  Your apologies mean nothing, your actions speak the truth about who you are.

Bama Fans: 20% Decent People, 70% Mullets and 10% Radical Fringe

Even the Decent People appear to be arrogant. The Mullets support and encourage the Radical Fringe. The Radical Fringe has a few fools willing to risk their freedom for "The Cause" but also includes the wealthy and powerful who are willing to do anything to insure UAT wins and Auburn and Tennessee are oppressed.

The "Win at any cost" attitude displayed by most of their fanbase is what really turns my stomach!

I agree with all of that.

Your friend is a doosh.

Agree with the sentiment, TOTALLY disagree with the delivery.  Sounds like the kind of guy who, when a friends relative dies, tries to make them feel better by bringing up the negatives about that person that they won't miss...

When are alabama fans going to realize that lecturing the Auburn Family, like we are their little brother, does nothing more than make us like them less.

Think about it -- This is the school that produces the state's attorneys, and the state's legislators (those with a law degree who could not pass the bar exam).

The two-faced apologies they offer now are accompanied by the laughter that they are fooling Auburn once again, that we are a bunch of rubes, and then it's back to business as usual.

Keep it.  I'm through with them.  I'm through with the 10%, the 70%, and the 20%.

WhiteTiger, ever wished you hadn't posted this thread? If you do, believe me I know how that feels.  :'(

Dang I want to say something but I will be nice weegs.      This time......

WhiteTiger, ever wished you hadn't posted this thread? If you do, believe me I know how that feels.  :'(

Dang I want to say something but I will be nice weegs.       This time......

Thanks golf, you are too kind.  ;D

A pompous doosh to boot.

Not at all impressed.  It's not our fault Alabama fans are being lumped in with this deranged Harvey Updyke.  A heartfelt response is one thing, a sarcastic response with stupid analogies is worse than just keeping your damn mouth shut.  In my humble opinion.

I suppose I'm repeating myself but if ownership of the good is to be embraced by the entire fan base then the bad deeds must also be embraced. Alabama fans, YOU poisoned the Toomer trees.

Disclaimer: This post does not imply that the University of Alabama or any of its affiliates sanctioned the poisoning of or the destruction of any artifact belonging to Auburn University or its fan base. Nor does this post imply that this post is better than any other post. This post is subject to tax in MI, MA, NJ, MX, CO and MS. My name is TMAD and I approved this post.

TYPICAL BAMMER SPIN MEISTER.  YOU TURDS CAN RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN BUT THE REDNESS OF YOU NECKS NOR THE STINCH OF YOU DELUSION WILL FOLLOW YOU.  SCREW ALL OF YOU.

Weagle, I wouldn't call you a doosh.....You seem o.k. in my book.

Guest shirley4au9

They always go to the SPIN ZONE! PLEASE KEEP YOUR CONDOLENCES TO YOURSELVES! I HATE YOU WITH MY VERY BEING. I'M TOO OLD TO BEGIN ACCEPTING ANYTHING YOU SAY AS TRUTH...NATIONAL MEDIA IS ON THIS ONE AND MOST ARE MORTIFIED.  I Watched Fox National Channel this morning and they are all over it. Repeat after me, BAMA FANS HATE US...Again, Again, Again....NEVER, AND I MEAN NEVER TRUST THEM.

Archived