DL Coach Discussion

95tgr4life

• Replies 557
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wish he would hire me..I got 10 years in the PPFL.(Powder puff football leauge)..I mean that's gotta count for something.

Georgia would probably take you they are transitioning to two hand touch instead of tackle football.  Only one question can you give the choke sign to opposing players?

Here's my short list.

1. Kevin Greene

2. Travis Williams

3. Mike Tolleson

4. Terrell Williams

5. Tosh Lupoi

It's amazing. Dumbfounding. Tolleson was a coach at my HS in Bham a short ;D while back and is a hell of a good guy and coach. He was at Texas for a while. He was one of Mack Brown's sacrificial lambs when he was catching flack and decided/had to revamp his staff. Tolleson is a good man.

Minor Tiger eh?

Lots of fights between us and y'all back in the day  ;D

Unfortunate choice of a neighborhood for my parents to live in at the time, we moved soon after. Man I hated that place. You must've been a Rocket? We can rumble now if you want to BJM ;):laugh:

Of course the word on the street is that Hurtt turned us down because of all the pending sanctions headed our way...bunch of crap... >:(  I am convinced that there is a smear campaign out there to paint Auburn in a negative light and it has nothing to do with our BCS NC win...I have to remind myself constantly of Auburn's Creed...take the high road...it's tuff sometimes... >:(   

Of course the word on the street is that Hurtt turned us down because of all the pending sanctions headed our way...bunch of crap... >:(  I am convinced that there is a smear campaign out there to paint Auburn in a negative light and it has nothing to do with our BCS NC win...I have to remind myself constantly of Auburn's Creed...take the high road...it's tuff sometimes... >:(   

If that were true then why would Coach Grimes stay and now go to Tx. would be my response to them.

On what street are your hearing this word?

wde

wde

F-Bomb was saying that it was the reason Hurtt turned Auburn down...I didn't say it was true just saying that's the word on the street...we know now that Hurtt didn't get an offer. However, that doesn't get put out there by the media goobs...he also referred to Rocker leaving...just saying. :dunno:

wde

F-Bomb was saying that it was the reason Hurtt turned Auburn down...I didn't say it was true just saying that's the word on the street...we know now that Hurtt didn't get an offer. However, that doesn't get put out there by the media goobs...he also referred to Rocker leaving...just saying. :dunno:

Oh, by the way, F-Bomb is the street, the sleazy street..

I just don't understand why Auburn fans listen to Finebaum when we know he's pro-bama. Nothing good comes of listening to him or even watching his radio show on the internet. He's okay with me because i don't listen to what he have to say.

I stopped listening to that jerk years ago. Why dones't the rest of the Auburn family stop? Your blood pressure would drop and you would feel so much better. I know I feel a lot better.

As for Hurrt, a lot of people on here were worried about his coaching. Yes, he's a great recruiter but, there have been questions about his coaching player up and bringing out the best in them. Case in point -- look at Georgia. They have really good recruiters but what do they have to show for all those great classes they bring in every year.

F-Bomb doesn't consume me...I get what he is doing. Guy's we're on top of college football and as bad as it gets, it is still better to be an Auburn Alum and Fan on our worst day than being a Gump on their very best day...WDE!

Always remember, keep you friends close and your enemies closer...know the word on the street...  Be :cool:     

When he would go into a recruits home, the kid would know who Kevin is and he'd see Kevin's super bowl ring or rings and that he (Kevin) knows what it takes to play your best at the next level.

I would say most of these kids don`t know who Kevin Greene is. They don`t sit around watching tv and he was playing when they were kids. Some of their parents might remember him and only if they followed pro and college football.

Here's my short list.

1. Kevin Greene

2. Travis Williams

3. Mike Tolleson

4. Terrell Williams

5. Tosh Lupoi

It's amazing. Dumbfounding. Tolleson was a coach at my HS in Bham a short ;D while back and is a hell of a good guy and coach. He was at Texas for a while. He was one of Mack Brown's sacrificial lambs when he was catching flack and decided/had to revamp his staff. Tolleson is a good man.

Minor Tiger eh?

Unfortunate choice of a neighborhood for my parents to live in at the time, we moved soon after. Man I hated that place. You must've been a Rocket? We can rumble now if you want to BJM ;):laugh:

:laugh: Yep I was a Rocket,but Im to old to rumble,unless you're counting this mornings breakfast.

Here's my short list.

1. Kevin Greene

2. Travis Williams

3. Mike Tolleson

4. Terrell Williams

5. Tosh Lupoi

Minor Tiger eh?

:laugh: Yep I was a Rocket,but Im to old to rumble,unless you're counting this mornings breakfast.

I'd have to hire a proxy and I'm too tired to get the checkbook out. :laugh:;)

.2011/2/25/2009819/linebackers-a-look-forward

KoolBell is not just some blow by writer in the night, neither is Trackemtigers.com  I don't think he's saying anything for sure either, but he is hearing something along those lines. Tim Cross did coach with Ted Roof so it is a possibility I suppose. I asking others on here if they had heard anything about Cross. Usually, this site is way ahead of that one on news by like ten minutes or so haha.

What kind of a coach and recruiter is Cross? He's not a flashy name. I checked University of Minnesota's website under coaches and he wasn't even listed. Did they fire him or did he just walk away? if they fired Cross, do we really want a coach who might have been fired by another team?

Archived