Off Season Rumor Mill Central: Ed Orgeron

DyeHardAllTheWay

Who are the list of candidates we are looking at! I heard rumblings that we may be looking at Ed Orgeron to fill the position! Anyone else heard this?

Guest War Eagle 29

Some guy on a Bammer site just posted that he has a friend that works in the athletic department in Auburn and Ed Orgeron has been hired as the new defensive line coach. He also said the announcement will come tomorrow. Does anyone know if there is any truth to this?

I would say that Tony Franklin has a better chance of replacing Gus when he leaves than does the Caveman ever have of being hired as dline coach.

edorgeronactionfigure3.jpg

Too funny. I just really can't stand Coach O or the Boy Wonder Kiffin. Kiffin is the one that gets under my skin. His dad is why he got the last 2 jobs!! He was born on 3rd base and thinks he hit a triple.

The guy is slime. He is currently under investigation for stuff he did at UT. They may be hit with major sanctions. He was at USC during the Reggie Bush thing. And some of us think he would be "a great hire?" Please tell me you aren't serious.

I think Orgeron would be a great hire. No matter what you might think of the guy, he is a phenomenal recruiter and a great defensive coach.

He is a low life that Ole Miss fans were even glad when he left. He is a West Coast guy and needs to stay there.

Archived