SEC school complains about the "Fax Girl"

Chaotic_zx

do we know if the faxes come in folded length wise? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  I wish I had had the number to the UA fax machine yesterday. I would have committed all morning long. :laugh: :laugh:

I don't have a problem with the girl wearing her uniform to take in the faxes and update the board.. Unfortunately the way it's set up, it has the feel of some low rate sleazy web cam show. It's just girls in short skirts bending over in front of a fax machine to put a name on a board. Seriously look at the picture, they put the freaking board on the ground. Plenty of ways to do this with the same girls, in the same uniforms, and not have it look so low class. Only thing it's missing is a member of the coaching staff "accidentally" dropping the fax just so one of these girls has to bend over to pick it up.

How else is little nicky supposed to read the board without straining his neck????   :dunno:

I don't have a problem with the girl wearing her uniform to take in the faxes and update the board.. Unfortunately the way it's set up, it has the feel of some low rate sleazy web cam show. It's just girls in short skirts bending over in front of a fax machine to put a name on a board. Seriously look at the picture, they put the freaking board on the ground. Plenty of ways to do this with the same girls, in the same uniforms, and not have it look so low class. Only thing it's missing is a member of the coaching staff "accidentally" dropping the fax just so one of these girls has to bend over to pick it up.

How else is little nicky supposed to read the board without straining his neck????   :dunno:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How else is little nicky supposed to read the board without straining his neck????   :dunno:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Very True.  :laugh::thumbsup::laugh:

:beatmullet:

I think the only reason aoyone complained is because they didn't think of it first. It's no big deal. Besides, most guys like a little T&A....

I think everyone is looking at this the wrong way. What if someone with in the UA system who complained? I'm sure most of us are familiar with how the whole sexual harassment rules work in the workplace. It doesn't even have to be the person involved in the incident who complains. A lot of times it's someone else.

I don't think it was the girl in her uniform that was the issue. I bet it was the fact that these girls who are basically representatives of the university, were having to bend over in front of a webcam to hang names on a board. She may not have thought anything of it, but lady down the hall gets offended. If this was a normal workplace, there is no way you set up a webcam for everyone to watch your secretary bend over picking up faxes, and you not get a massive sexual harassment suit.

I can see why Slive shut it down. Last thing UA or the SEC needs is a nasty public sexual harassment lawsuit.

As a woman, and as the mother of two college age daughters.....I found that fax girl display pretty disgusting. It was definitely intended to be sexual, and it was classless and inappropriate. I'm glad someone complained. I wish bammer would get sued again for sexual harassment. What a bunch of Neanderthal pigs. They obviously have learned nothing last time.

Hilarious comments.  Those morons think all AU has to do is sit around and watch a web cam of their commitment letters coming in.  Wow.  Talk about self absorbed.

You mean there's a fax machine in the picture?  :dunno:;D

Archived