Michael Flint

dizzard42

But Satan told Kwon ..... He would be the perfect Jack Linebacker ..... of course he has told 15 others the same thing

Yeah he told him, "You can come right in and start when Hightower leaves, aaiiiight."

I know who the Prattville trio are....but who are the Oxford trio?

Kwon, Elston, and Flint.

Oh, wait...I thought they were the Prattville group. Then who are the P'ville trio? This past year's recruiting craziness still has my head spinning at times.

I would love to see us land all 3 of those guys. I grew up in Anniston and so seeing local players from Oxford make it big time SEC team (AU) would be awesome for a personal reason.

me too. I went to Wellborn, so we hate Oxford, but I'll take their good players for Auburn

Gilstein and A4E, I worked in Anniston for 20 years at the now defunct wjsu-tv. Covered a lot of good HS football between Oxford and Wellborn. Remember when Mike Battles was head coach for the panthers and Bill Burgess was head coach at Oxford. About the last players Oxford sent to AU were the Henley brothers, Terry and Mike. The last Wellborn player I remember was Victor Hall. Hope this area can become a hotbed for AU recruiting.

"...About the last players Oxford sent to AU were the Henley brothers,..."

Don't forget Kevin Greene -Oxford early 80's. Was o.k. in college; beast in the pros. I would love to have that pipeline.

I know who the Prattville trio are....but who are the Oxford trio?

Kwon, Elston, and Flint.

Oh, wait...I thought they were the Prattville group. Then who are the P'ville trio? This past year's recruiting craziness still has my head spinning at times.

Thomas and Gullege (both bama commits) and Shanks.

Hey ellitor, you know alot about P'ville. Are you the only AUTiger from there? Widely known as a Bammer town, what a shame. Hopeful that Shanks will change that. I can see it from across the River.

Looks like a pipe line running to Tuscalooser.

Hey ellitor, you know alot about P'ville. Are you the only AUTiger from there? Widely known as a Bammer town, what a shame. Hopeful that Shanks will change that. I can see it from across the River.

I'm from there. Actually, there are several on here from Prattville. I wouldn't say Pville is a bammer town at all. At the very least, it is split and it just seems that way because of all the athletes that have gone to bama from there, including two close friends of mine. I'm about to pull up a thread, that if you want to read through, would answer some of your questions about Pville.

Guys aren't we fooling ourselves by thinking that anywhere in the state of AL isn't heavily for the turds? I mean the state is prolly really about 65% turd- 30% AU. The only "bastion of freedom" is in Lee County.

I am glad to hear Kwon Alexander is not all Bama anymore. I live close to Anniston, all I've heard is Kwon Alexander to UA.

Both him and Elston were, but that has changed.

I'm from there. Actually, there are several on here from Prattville. I wouldn't say Pville is a bammer town at all. At the very least, it is split and it just seems that way because of all the athletes that have gone to bama from there, including two close friends of mine. I'm about to pull up a thread, that if you want to read through, would answer some of your questions about Pville.

Yea, I'm from Prattville too, Class of '08. Recently there have been a lot of guys make their way to bama. But the HC there now, Jamie DuBose, is related to Mike DuBose so there goes your little connection there. LSU grabbed Sam Gibson last year, and Justin Albert came to Auburn, albeit for a short while. But yea, I hate to see it the athletes usually head to bama, but the actual city of Prattville has been up and down as fan base support goes. When bama is winning there are more bama fans, when Auburn is winning it's the same way.

They must have smelled something in Tuscalooser, and it dang sure wasn't roses this time of the year.

Maybe AU will have a pipeline there. I believe Mobile is switching back to AU town. Heard Bammers complaining about Birmingham News being all AU. The switch is being turned on guys, and the lights are Orange and Blue.

Mobile is a tough place to recruit. It a clash of the titans, so to speak. Mobile is a top priority for AU, UAT, FSU and LSU, all recruiting juggernauts.

Archived