ALL THINGS Cyrus...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had a bad feeling about this ever since the LOI wasn't faxed.

This might not work out as well as Saban thinks that it will.  The two brothers are essentially a package deal and Saban may be have a challenge in keeping both of them and Calloway happy while contending with the QB Sims Dad wanting to dictate his son's playing time.  It could become too many distractions for him to deal with, resulting in an implosion and him deciding that it's no longer with the trouble.  Could be interesting to watch.

Furthermore, I would imagine that our coaches will work harder than ever to hand Saban his own rear on the Saturday after Thankgiving.

Chizik and staff are way ahead of schedule have just signed a good class that really wants to be there.  WDE!!!

The #1 OT , the #2 CB , and the #3 OLB in the country have all commited to us and signed with someone else...

And life moves on. At least we were in it for them. The #1 C, #4 QB, and #3 S signed with us. :thumbsup:

And #3 OT and #2 OG and #2 OLB

Umm... We just won a national championship and we have a top 5 recruiting class.  In recruiting if you don't win over the parents, it's pretty seldom you'll get the prospect.  Remember, Shon Coleman's mom was on Auburn's side last year...

The #1 OT , the #2 CB , and the #3 OLB in the country have all commited to us and signed with someone else...

there's good ol' JamesG when you need him...thanks for the pick-me-up.

But James G.  we still have the #2 recruiting class according to Scout...so the coaches must've done something right.  :dunno:

Guest jojo1515

well, i guess his chance of hating his coach, being miserable, and getting arrested (only to be mysteriously cleared) just skyrocketed!!!  sorry CK!  you had your chance to be somewhere special and you have given it up.  Good luck anyway.  We will find somebody to replace you and we have the right staff to make him better.  Hope you aren't too hurt in a few years when you see Auburn's o-line getting high draft picks AND SMILING ALL THE TIME!!  Lord knows it is hard to smile in turdville  ;D

This aint bashing him but of course his parents made his decison for him which is complete bull... His parents faces will look priceless when Auburn comes on top once again!!!

But James G.  we still have the #2 recruiting class according to Scout...so the coaches must've done something right.  :dunno:

#1 in Scout.

and I think we only moved to #3 according to ESPN. I could be wrong, though.

The best thing is that we will really see the how our National Championship affects recruiting next year.  They say you see it more the year after you win it with a full year to recruit kids as BCSNC.

:wedance:

#1 in Scout.

Just dropped to #2. They still had Cyrus listed. FSU is #1 now

And life moves on. At least we were in it for them. The #1 C, #4 QB, and #3 S signed with us. :thumbsup:

Amen! And we still have the #1 class on Scout.

That is pretty frustrating. We still have a great class, but they would've made it epic

You will see epic when Keihl hits the field. No worries  :thumbsup:

"The smell of the turd is strong with this one." -- Yoda

Easy come, easy go.

The fact that bammers will now celebrate in spite of the fact that they had to battle past signing day to get a brother of a current player (who was expected to give AU a real look only a few weeks before signing day)  in the fold makes me very happy.  Can't recall being more pleased with a noncommit, though I would have loved to have had him.

yet we still finished with a top 10 recruiting class, looks like you were the one who interpreted that negatively...

#1 in Scout.

Just dropped to #2. They still had Cyrus listed. FSU is #1 now

It hasn't updated yet on my laptop. My bad.

yet we still finished with a top 10 recruiting class, looks like you were the one who interpreted that negatively...

James, c'mon dude, don't act like that was a positive statement.

I dont care if i get reprimanded by the MOD's but these to kids need to know how stupid, inconsiderate, and wrong what they have done is. You have months to get past the "what should i do, what should i do" stage! And, on top of that, if you are not ready you do NOT have to sign. You dont have to open your mouth. It is signing PERIOD! You may be one of the best recruits (I dont mean anyone in particularly at this point) in the nation...but it does not put you above the laws of decency...of pride...and honesty. Be sure! Dont be dumb. You could create a dangerous situation for yourself...and you certainly make yourself look like an indecisive fool who thinks he is above law. I for one would like an apology not a F'n "shout-out" to the state!

WAR EAGLE and GTH TIDE!!

James, c'mon dude, don't act like that was a positive statement.

I didn't really view it as positive or neg. It was a factual statement.

Archived