ALL THINGS Cyrus...

It'll be interesting to see how these brothers' playing time turns out.

Nothing personal but i hope his brother likes the bench......just how i see it going down

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It appears to be legitimate. It's a lot different from what we've heard for the last couple of days.

That said, congrats to that young man. I hope he succeeds there

I don't, I hope he fails at everything in life there were a lot more professional ways to handle this....I have nothing but contempt for the young man

I don't hope that he fails at everything in life. I just hope that he doesn't fair too well when it comes to football, especially when they play us.

I would not put it past the coaching staff.....I dont know if the recruits would go along with it

But as far as that dirty little hitler they have over there.....yea....that is some ego trip stuff that has gone on this past week.

But I do believe that they used the scare taticts on big brother to CK

If anybody "looked bad", it was uat.  They were insulted twice on national television by having signees choose us over them.  We got good press from it, but they get the two athletes.  Losing CK hurts more than losing BC, but in both cases, we'll be fine.  I'd rather sign someone who "wants" to play for Auburn, and with the limited scholarships that we'll have in 2012, we can give this scholarship to a 4* or 5* offensive tackle next year.

Fact is we turned 2 Bama Locks to Auburn with basically one visit after Bama had been working on them forever.  We did not get them, thanks to lots of pre$$ure from coaches to parents/guardians to the kids that caused them to go against their real desire.  If they go on and are successful I am sure they will feel they made the right choice.  If things go badly, they will forever regret their decisions.   Notice that this was not Auburn losing players to Bama or our guys flirting with Bama.  The handwriting is on the wall guys.  Our team is a family with a group of players that will fight to the death for one another.  We will continue to have a special chemistry on this team and that will lead to more championships.  Enjoy your battle victory Bama.  We are winning the war!!    

I don't think it was a setup, but if you think either of those recruits were brought in within the rules, you would be naive.

Next year, UAT will probably start that Juco transfer and Fluker at tackle.  In 2012 or 2013, Arie and Cyrus may complete for the same T position.  Arie may regret the family pushing him to the turds.  Oh well.

I anybody "looked bad", it was uat.  They were insulted twice on national television by having signees choose us over them.  We got good press from it, but they get the two athletes.  Losing CK hurts more than losing BC, but in both cases, we'll be fine.  I'd rather sign someone who "wants" to play for Auburn, and with the limited scholarships that we'll have in 2012, we can give this scholarship to a 4* or 5* offensive tackle next year.

Good point.

I will wish CK the best after his transfer to South Alabama.  While he is in a Bama uni I hope he is a bust.  Sorry but we were just slapped in the face.

He'll be a starter within 2 years. No transfer for this one

I will wish CK the best after his transfer to South Alabama.  While he is in a Bama uni I hope he is a bust.  Sorry but we were just slapped in the face.

As much as you hate to admit it, you and I both know CK will start at somepoint in his career at Alabama. He's better than most of the current O-line in Tuscaloosa.

Nope. I think it made them look worse than it did Auburn. Regardless of where they signed, the fact that both wanted to be in Auburn speaks volumes.

I wish them both well and hope they have successful careers and get a solid education.

AU has shown that they will stand toe to toe with Saban and have more than a decent chance to snag any recruit they go after. Smart Bama fans know, this and even though they are happy now... they understand what it means for the future.

:wareagle:

On a completely unrelated note, Arie's early signs of medical hardship seem to be dissipating. Seems like he will be able to stay with team after all.

he no longer has hot dog fingers.

($1 to The Office)

Archived