ALL THINGS Cyrus...

It's ok now...frees up a scholarship for next year's class, which looks stacked. There's a ton of guys in the 2012 class I'd rather have anyway.

Doubt we get anyone better than Cyrus next year. This guys a special prospect, the perfect LT doesn't come around every year

The evaluation I heard on him (think it was Lugenbill) said that his athleticism was perfect for a spread offense but his run blocking left a lot to be desired.  I guess we'll see how good his eval was  ;)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Makes you wonder what spuat and their media friends do to get people to go there. Hmmmm,  :dunno:

They just have to get to the family thats all.........apparently :dunno:

What upsets me is the fact we had not one, but two recruits who went on national tv, announced they were coming to AU and not only backed out, but signed with the turds instead.

I will ask this because everybody is probably thinking it. Was the Brent C. and Cyrus K. a setup to make us look bad?No need to blast me, it's an honest question.

PERSONALLY, I think this is Bullsh.., If he wants to choose Alabama fine but not through some tweet by his brother. If this is the way it goes down then I will not wish him luck, War Eagle to all faithful Auburn men.

X2    >:(

It appears to be legitimate. It's a lot different from what we've heard for the last couple of days.

That said, congrats to that young man. I hope he succeeds there

I don't, I hope he fails at everything in life there were a lot more professional ways to handle this....I have nothing but contempt for the young man

Folks  for all the scholly discussion, you can still only bring in 25.  I would like to see us reward a walkon with that 25 th school from this year.  Say, Blake Burgess??

The likelihood of AU signing CK dropped significantly after signing day, and when it did not happen by noon on Thursday, I grew extremely doubtful.  CK appears to be an intelligent and thoughtful prospective college athlete.  I wish him well at uat except when we play them.  Having said that, I expect to see him crying on the sideline in 3 years (like Emmitt Smith did in 1989).

War Eagle!

Folks  for all the scholly discussion, you can still only bring in 25.  I would like to see us reward a walkon with that 25 th school from this year.  Say, Blake Burgess??

It might go to senior walkon but not to a guy with more years of eligibility.

Since UAT is already 11 (now 12) over in scholarhsips, Cyrus just caused another kid to get booted off the team....umm I mean to have another kid to take a medical hardship.

Lets not worry about it.  He can't think for himself and clearly folds under pressure.  I will rout for him with all I have when he is playing at South Alabama in a couple of years.  

It appears to be legitimate. It's a lot different from what we've heard for the last couple of days.

That said, congrats to that young man. I hope he succeeds there

I don't, I hope he fails at everything in life there were a lot more professional ways to handle this....I have nothing but contempt for the young man

then you need a break from the message boards and all things football.

go outside, take a deep breath, and realize there is far more to life than where a high school kid from Maryland goes to college. there are approximately 7 billion people in this world who have no idea what just happened.

They'll probably give it to a Senior so that we won't lose that Scholarship to give next year.

Archived