ALL THINGS Cyrus...

okay its past 4:30 and you say its real...whats the annoucement?? You know why this is dumb and clearly a fake...why does he hold his family in such high regard...places so much importance on his parents opinion...yet he lets his brother tell the nation his decision.......from TWITTER...??? this smells like big juicy dirty turds to me. if anyone thinks other wise...wait for it..IDIOT!

Wow. What a pathetic post.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's ok now...frees up a scholarship for next year's class, which looks stacked. There's a ton of guys in the 2012 class I'd rather have anyway.

PERSONALLY, I think this is Bullsh.., If he wants to choose Alabama fine but not through some tweet by his brother. If this is the way it goes down then I will not wish him luck, War Eagle to all faithful Auburn men.

I guess even ST misses every now and then.

Well I am gonna wait for ST to comfirm, but we are gonna be fine with or without him :wareagle:

He doesn't have too. uat has the LOI.

It's ok now...frees up a scholarship for next year's class, which looks stacked. There's a ton of guys in the 2012 class I'd rather have anyway.

Doubt we get anyone better than Cyrus next year. This guys a special prospect, the perfect LT doesn't come around every year

Would have loved to have him at AU, but I will lose exactly 0 seconds of sleep over this.

That's my thoughts, we have an outstanding OL class coming in and now we have an extra scholarship for next year.

Doubt we get anyone better than Cyrus next year. This guys a special prospect, the perfect LT doesn't come around every year

Uh Christain Westerman ain't to bad

Not real impressed with hiding behind a relative's tweet. kinda yellow, very ridiculous.

It was posted on Cyrus FB before Arie said it...

Yeah, I got that... but still=

" Arie tweeted that he will release Cyrus decision at 4:30 via twitter "

I guess he won't be majoring in architecture.

I'm very satisfied with our o-line recruits but very frustated that Cyrus allowed the pressure to take him to UAT.  I have a difficult time wishing him well over there.  All I can say is I hope he takes advantage of the free education and gets his degree.  Regarding football, I could care less whether he ever plays or not.  

I'm sorry, but this is a little heartbreaking to me....I think CK is a special dude who is going to be a beast.  It's really a shame.  And I just don't like the way BC and CK went to Bama, it would have been a lot easier if they had just stuck with their initial thoughts.  It's a hard pill to swallow.

Archived