ALL THINGS Cyrus...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Surprised we even had a shot. Oh well, he'll be in South Al with Calloway next year..good luck.

No, he won't.

Not giving up until Monday when they said they would release the decision.....keeping hope alive!! Once the NLI is faxed, then we'll know for sure....

:we:

Not really surprising; a lot of people assumed that the delay was all about his family getting to be comfortable with Auburn. I think it was a lot more about their working to change his mind. I am, of course, assuming that "tweet" is true.

If this is true, I'm very disappointed.  I definitely don't want him if he he prefers Saban over the AU family.  I'm very satisfied with Dismukes, Westerman, O'Reilly and Richardson...plus Coleman.  

Wise up people.  I said tow hours after the commit with no LOI he was gone.   Fake or not, today or Monday, I said then he was going to uat.  So much for all those in the know.

It appears to be legitimate. It's a lot different from what we've heard for the last couple of days.

That said, congrats to that young man. I hope he succeeds there

Just posted this status, "Thanks for all the love and support from the state of Alabama. . love all the new relationships i have made throughout this process. . but at the end of the day. . ima keep the fam together and i must say. . . . ROOLLLLL TTIIIDDDEEE!!!"

If this is true, I'm very disappointed.  I definitely don't want him if he he prefers Saban over the AU family.  I'm very satisfied with Dismukes, Westerman, O'Reilly and Richardson...plus Coleman.  

^^^^^ This!!

Already has signed according to Andrew Bone. See you in AU next year Cyrus  :devil:

Do red-shirts travel with the team for away games?  If not, we'll have to wait until 2012.

Archived