ALL THINGS Cyrus...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The parents did not, I dont think, grow up as fans of either school.  I would think in that scenario it would amazing to experience not just one of the best programs/football atmosphere in the country, but two.  That's why I doubt they ate pushing him hard to Bama, but I may be wrong.  

Btw this was an attempt to make the break through 1000 at least interesting

Great to hear thank u.

No problem, War Eagle!!

I am not really focused on that at the moment. I just hope you are saying the same thing monday morning. A lot can happen in 48 hours.

Of course things can change in 48 hours, but what I have been told consistently throughout this is that Cyrus will sign with Auburn after all is said and done. I will come on Monday and say I was dead wrong if that does not happen, but my source is very confident in that Cyrus will be with Auburn...

I know. I am agreeing with you. I am just saying that I will feel much better hearing that is your prediction on Monday morning than hearing it now.

A lot can change in 48 hours...

But I, more than anyone, want CK to come. Like I said earlier, this would be legitimate proof to the country that Auburn deserves talk among the elite. We just won the National Championship. We were the spot light of sports television for 38 days. We had our 3rd Heisman trophy winner. You need one recruit to make you think we deserve to be discussed with the nations elite? Auburn is very much among the nations elite. I think the problem is with your perception, which, by the way, needs to change!

Great to hear thank u.

No problem, War Eagle!!

I am not really focused on that at the moment. I just hope you are saying the same thing monday morning. A lot can happen in 48 hours.

Of course things can change in 48 hours, but what I have been told consistently throughout this is that Cyrus will sign with Auburn after all is said and done. I will come on Monday and say I was dead wrong if that does not happen, but my source is very confident in that Cyrus will be with Auburn...

I know. I am agreeing with you. I am just saying that I will feel much better hearing that is your prediction on Monday morning than hearing it now.

A lot can change in 48 hours...

But I, more than anyone, want CK to come. Like I said earlier, this would be legitimate proof to the country that Auburn deserves talk among the elite. We just won the National Championship. We were the spot light of sports television for 38 days. We had our 3rd Heisman trophy winner. You need one recruit to make you think we deserve to be discussed with the nations elite? Auburn is very much among the nations elite. I think the problem is with your perception, which, by the way, needs to change!

It's earlier in this thread, what I said before.

You guys are waaaaayyyyyy overanalyzing this thing.  This has nothing to do with CK, his family, or courses of study.  This is all about the mods at AE wanting to maximize the number of hits on their website.  It's a ploy to keep us in suspense and checking in every 30 seconds for as long as they can.   ;D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh::thumbsup:

I wish I could say we had the power to string it out for ratings while keeping him in the bag for AU, but alas..

what do I get for being #1000?

You get banned for making meaningless posts.   ;D    :tease:

If that were true there would be no one left on here, including most mods. :dunno:

:-X   :wedance:

Duly noted BigBlue and TigerWalk. Just remember that AE is a lot like Santa Claus...we keep a list of who has been naughty and who has been nice so we know who should get sticks and coal!!

EST or CST???  Either way, I'm calling BS!!

Obviously not EST, 4:30 EST was almost an hour ago  :laugh:

Ariekouandjio Arie Kouandjio

I will be releasing where my brother has chosen to go on twitter at 4:30

20 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

that is what it says, and ST retweeted what he said when he wished his brother well after he announced Auburn.  Arie is in Bama, so I would imagine central.

Archived