ALL THINGS Cyrus...

This is just my opinion:  Following the way the coaches told Roberson thanks but no thanks when he was not fully committed to Auburn I think that Cyrus seriously wants to come to Auburn.  It seems to me that if not on Thursday they would have pulled the offer after talking to him 2 times.  I trust this coaching staff and I go back to the words of Gene Hackman in Hoosiers "THIS IS YOUR TEAM".  I hope Cyrus does come to Auburn but regardless this is one hell of a recruiting class, and unlike a lot of people I really look for Kiehl Frazier to start in the fall.   Can anyone tell me what happened to Donte Aycock?   

We do not know what happened or need to know what happened but I think it was a lot more to it than Roberson not being fully committed so they are 2 different situations IMO.

Not as different as you may think.  Bottom line - kids being kids and making a mistake.  Just like we all did, and still do from time to time, these kids make mistakes and have to suffer the consquences

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMHO if CK calls a TV news conference to announce his decision on Monday, he's bammer bound. If he just sends in the fax, he's Auburn's. There would be no need to go before the cameras again to announce it's Auburn again.

there is a scout article that quotes his coach as saying there will not be an anouncement, just a phone call and faxing of the LOI.  I don't think he wants anymore publicity.

IMHO if CK calls a TV news conference to announce his decision on Monday, he's bammer bound. If he just sends in the fax, he's Auburn's. There would be no need to go before the cameras again to announce it's Auburn again.

He is not. It has been confirmed that CK will call the coaches first then he will sign and send the fax quietly. His coach said yesterday, "We are done with public displays. We did that Wednesday."

Great to hear thank u.

No problem, War Eagle!!

I am not really focused on that at the moment. I just hope you are saying the same thing monday morning. A lot can happen in 48 hours.

Great to hear thank u.

No problem, War Eagle!!

I am not really focused on that at the moment. I just hope you are saying the same thing monday morning. A lot can happen in 48 hours.

Of course things can change in 48 hours, but what I have been told consistently throughout this is that Cyrus will sign with Auburn after all is said and done. I will come on Monday and say I was dead wrong if that does not happen, but my source is very confident in that Cyrus will be with Auburn...

Great to hear thank u.

No problem, War Eagle!!

Of course things can change in 48 hours, but what I have been told consistently throughout this is that Cyrus will sign with Auburn after all is said and done. I will come on Monday and say I was dead wrong if that does not happen, but my source is very confident in that Cyrus will be with Auburn...

I know. I am agreeing with you. I am just saying that I will feel much better hearing that is your prediction on Monday morning than hearing it now.

Great to hear thank u.

No problem, War Eagle!!

I know. I am agreeing with you. I am just saying that I will feel much better hearing that is your prediction on Monday morning than hearing it now.

Oh, I know what you mean. I have to work Monday, but I am sure that I will hear something before I go in, and as soon as I hear something, I will let everyone know. The guy I talk with has kept me updated everyday since this news has broke, so I'm just going by what I have been told...

Great to hear thank u.

No problem, War Eagle!!

A lot can change in 48 hours...

But I, more than anyone, want CK to come. Like I said earlier, this would be legitimate proof to the country that Auburn deserves talk among the elite.

IMO, if I BUMP this eight more times , we'll hit 1000 posts!!  C'mon guys, nothings gonna happen to Monday AM. 

IMO, if I BUMP this eight more times , we'll hit 1000 posts!!  C'mon guys, nothings gonna happen to Monday AM. 

pops, is that just your opinion, or is it a fact?

It's a fact. Cyrus will not sign until Monday....

I was referring more to the bumping the thread 8 more times to hit 1,000, but i would consider both to be facts.

but now we're only 5 away.

For the parents, although having sons play at the same college would have it's advantages, I think being able to experience the two best programs in football would be more appealing.  They would likely not miss many games, there sons would not have to compete for pt, and i believe they would if both at Bama, Cyrus is likely to start next year at au, etc.  It's really a win win scenario with fewer cons than if he went to Bama.   Only if playing together means everything would it really matter, and obviously that's not the case.  

Archived