ALL THINGS Cyrus...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I highly, highly, doubt that was Arie.

The first line says he thinks it's Arie's and Cyrus' older brother.

I thought he meant Mike was Aries username, sorry it's early.  And even if it was an older brother, I don't know, just find it hard to believe.  Let's say it is actually his older bro, I'm not seeing anything in there that says he's going UA, unless I'm missing something.

I thought he meant Mike was Aries username, sorry it's early.  And even if it was an older brother, I don't know, just find it hard to believe.  Let's say it is actually his older bro, I'm not seeing anything in there that says he's going UA, unless I'm missing something.

I don't think he gave away anything on where Cyrus is going either. It sounded to me like he was tired of people questioning the character of his family and talking bad about members of his family.

:yay:

What I see in that message is the big brother saying this may be his last post on a bammer board. Could mean great things to come for the good guys!

Guest shirley4au9

I don't know that I've ever experienced a season that has been as gut wrenching as this season coupled with recruiting season. We had to go through all the garbage thrown at Cam and now this stuff with Cyrus K. Auburn fans certainly deserve to hoist the crystal football, after all we've been through.

I agree..The season has had many twists and turns, yet Auburn came out National Champions. War Eagle! I want this saga to end soon.

So, is today the day he decides?

That's the presumption, but no one in the family has said anything definitively about a time line.

Thanks buddy, that was close, I almost sammiched y'all.

I was told this article was indeed written by Mike, Cyrus's OLDER brother. He sounds like a very nice guy thats tired of all the garbage being said about his family and only wants whats best for his brother and his future. Too bad more families dont want to get involved in their kids lives , not to tell them what to do, but to be a support system for them to have to talk things out with . Too many kids nowdays dont have anyone they can talk to,and then there's others that want to relive their childhoods through their kids. I admire this family and dont think anyone should talk bad of them. This is NOT the Calloway case. I wish Cyrus the best no matter where he goes to school.

I was told this article was indeed written by Mike, Cyrus's OLDER brother. He sounds like a very nice guy thats tired of all the garbage being said about his family and only wants whats best for his brother and his future. Too bad more families dont want to get involved in their kids lives , not to tell them what to do, but to be a support system for them to have to talk things out with . Too many kids nowdays dont have anyone they can talk to,and then there's others that want to relive their childhoods through their kids. I admire this family and dont think anyone should talk bad of them. This is NOT the Calloway case. I wish Cyrus the best no matter where he goes to school.

^^^ This^^^.  Well said.  I'm praying for him just like I did for BC.

Just don't buy it - whether it is Mike or Arie, it just doesn't make sense for them to weigh in on this highly combustable situation in such a public forum. I could be wrong, but for now, I think it is just another "ploy" like the facebook incident.....I see the family "hunkered down" and insulating themselves until Cyrus reaches a decision, not posting on Bama websites. Just my impressions....

:we:

Sounds like some gumps were insinuating that something shady was going on in this situation. This statement "Ok, this might be my last post because this is turning into something ugly in here and everywhere else." also tells me it was just gumps being gumps. I hope this gets passed along in the decision making process.

BlueTunaTiger has written a whole new saga, rivaling Redfish's epic fiction about McGregor, Lowder, and the gambling ties to Auburn's pay for play scheme.  It should be clear by now to even the most casual observer that this is the Bama m.o.  The gambling thing didn't pan out.  In fact, several of the tide "insiders" got trolled last night and were exposed as frauds when they asserted the legitimacy of a thread on the subject that the OP later admitted was completely made up.  This is not new for them.  They did the same thing with Calloway.  Remember when he comitted to AU, they immediately started the "he was induced" to commit to AU.  They fabricated some fairly detailed myths about who had gotten money from whom.  Interestingly, no one has thrown that back at them now that BC has signed with bama.  Now, they don't have a supposed "lock" sewn up, so someone must be paying for CK.  Since they can't attack the family while they still have a chance to land him, they've gone after his HS coach.

I've been telling y'all, this is what happens when the entitled person doesn't get his "entitlement."  The arrogance of some that believe bama superiority is a birthright is quite remarkable.  In their minds, there is no way little ol Auburn could ever stay on the field with them.  Now, since I know we have some guests and trolls here who know me from other forums, I will say that not every bama fan is this way.  I even have family members who are tiders and not everything is a conspiracy to them.  But there are enough of them out there that do think this way to have an influence on public perception of Auburn.  That's why my new mantra has become accountability.  I think it's time these nuts stop getting a free ride on every ridiculous thing they write.  There needs to be a moment where they are called to account for their irresponsible public assassination of the character of people and a univeristy.

Just don't buy it - whether it is Mike or Arie, it just doesn't make sense for them to weigh in on this highly combustable situation in such a public forum. I could be wrong, but for now, I think it is just another "ploy" like the facebook incident.....I see the family "hunkered down" and insulating themselves until Cyrus reaches a decision, not posting on Bama websites. Just my impressions....

Sorry, I'm out of touch a little.  what is this "facebook incident" everyone is talking about?  Does it involve Cyrus, or is this about that kid from Mississippi?

Sorry, I'm out of touch a little.  what is this "facebook incident" everyone is talking about?  Does it involve Cyrus, or is this about that kid from Mississippi?

A bammer (probably) created a facebook account with the name Cryus Kouandjio and was accepted as a friend of Cyrus.  He then posted on Cyrus' facebook wall that he had made a decision and that he was signing with Auburn.  It started a long line of replies from all sorts of people. It was then removed by Cyrus. 

Archived