ALL THINGS Cyrus...

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Logan,

I see that you are testing out some signatures tonight? They're very flashy.

Indeed, nailed it on this one though.  :party: 

But thank you I suppose!

Cryus Kouandjio

I wonder what they'll do to the guy who actually made it, if anything.

They might be able to find the change...or log the IP address.

Logan,

But thank you I suppose!

That could trigger a seizure :laugh: :laugh: :laugh::-X

Logan,

But thank you I suppose!

I sure hope it doesn't! =D

The bird to the rescue. 

***EDIT: SORRY, NOT FAMILY-FRIENDLY!***

Geez, that's as bad as the pickle. :-[

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:   

I'd been saving that GIF for a while.  Decided that tonight was the night.

:bow: :bow: :bow:       :hellyeah:

Dang, Big C said he wasn't happy with his decision? That doesn't sound good at all.

:-\ :zapbama:

87, maybe you should look at the other posts by GotIrons before you pull out the Bammer zapper. He's been very astute with his other posts on several subjects. You need to stop being so paranoid and trigger-happy. Just because he has a different read on Cyrus ( I think incorrectly), doesn't mean he's a bammer, it just means he's wrong ;D

FTR, he was previously banned under another screen name.  He's now he's two for two.

Ahh, sweet vindication.   :cool:  That will teach y'all to doubt my instincts.  So, I have a CK update.  CK has gone to bed.  He is sleeping soundly, dreaming of pancaking Mark Barron as OMac takes it to the house.  He's all smiles!!

Dang, Big C said he wasn't happy with his decision? That doesn't sound good at all.

:-\ :zapbama:

87, maybe you should look at the other posts by GotIrons before you pull out the Bammer zapper. He's been very astute with his other posts on several subjects. You need to stop being so paranoid and trigger-happy. Just because he has a different read on Cyrus ( I think incorrectly), doesn't mean he's a bammer, it just means he's wrong ;D

FTR, he was previously banned under another screen name.  He's now he's two for two.

Ahh, sweet vindication.   :cool:  That will teach y'all to doubt my instincts.  So, I have a CK update.  CK has gone to bed.  He is sleeping soundly, dreaming of pancaking Mark Barron as OMac takes it to the house.  He's all smiles!!

Can you see in the future?  Because he isn't quite sleeping yet, he is still adding more friends. haha

When I saw his Under Armour practice film, I was impressed...this guy is that "franchise left tackle" kind of guy. But what impresses me even more is that he seems like a humble, down-to-earth guy who, like any 17-18 year old kid, is excited and nervous about all this. His parents just talked him down a bit because they didn't know. Wish they went down with him on the OV though. Oh well. Did the parents talk with our stud coaching staff?

This'll work itself out. Praying for him, and good luck to that brother.

:wareagle:

Logan,

But thank you I suppose!

I am epileptic. Do you have alot of money logan? I might accidently fall out into everything in the room if you are rich enough.

Logan,

But thank you I suppose!

I am epileptic. Do you have alot of money logan? I might accidently fall out into everything in the room if you are rich enough.

I'm homeless with no money!

Logan,

But thank you I suppose!

I'm homeless with no money!

Well I guess I will have to fall out at walmart then. But flashing lights don't cause mine anyways.

Well I guess I will have to fall out at walmart then. But flashing lights don't cause mine anyways.

That's good! I didn't know that anything else could cause an attack or whatever..  :cool:

That's good! I didn't know that anything else could cause an attack or whatever..  :cool:

Mine is random. Something sparks in my brain. But they do test with Flashing lights and they have never affected them.

taken from a Bama Board, Mike Kouandjio responds to post about Cyrus on Tidefans. I think Mike is Arie and Cyrus' older brother.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Ok, this might be my last post because this is turning into something ugly in here and everywhere else.

1- Our family is not shady and does not treat with shady people, honesty is one thing our parents taught and continue to teach us everyday. We never asked for a Cent (even in canadian dollars) from anyone. It is a blessing for us to have two kids going to college for free and we are immensely grateful for that...

2- just because some agent or any other individual writes on cyrus's wall on facebook, it does not mean that the kouandjio's fam is affiliated w/ him... cyrus has more than 4k "friends" on FB (which is way too much i must admit) and he's not in control of what they write on his wall.

3- Our father was not quoted right today. He never "asked" cyrus to play somewhere. We are a family and people in family help each other, especially a 17yr old who's about to make a major life changing decision. We discussed this as a family but never forced cyrus to go somewhere he didn't wanna go to. The final decision has always been cyrus'. We as a family only gave him the tools to make an intelligent decision.... we just acted like a typical american family seeing their child go to college. we discuss with the kid, we let him pick, and we send him away with all our love and blessings.

4- Again this was not supposed to be a circus, but it just happened to turn out this way. i'm personally very proud of cyrus. Some people say that if he can handle the pressure of signing day, how could he handle the pressure in an SEC game... well i think he handled the pressure very well. Another kid could've signed those papers without being 100% sure that that's what they really wanted to do and regret it later in their alone moments, but he had the courage to tell the world that "hey, i probably made a mistake and i need more time". I think that speaks character.

5- I didn't spell check this

taken from a Bama Board. I think Mike is Arie and Cyrus' older brother.

____________________________________________________________________________________

4- Again this was not supposed to be a circus, but it just happened to turn out this way. i'm personally very proud of cyrus. Some people say that if he can handle the pressure of signing day, how could he handle the pressure in an SEC game... well i think he handled the pressure very well. Another kid could've signed those papers without being 100% sure that that's what they really wanted to do and regret it later in their alone moments, but he had the courage to tell the world that "hey, i probably made a mistake and i need more time". I think that speaks character.

Well if it is Arie, looks like Bama... Cryrus probable made a mistake....

taken from a Bama Board. I think Mike is Arie and Cyrus' older brother.

Well if it is Arie, looks like Bama... Cryrus probable made a mistake....

'Probably made a mistake' could also be interpreted as Cyrus committed before he was sure.

Sounds like some gumps were insinuating that something shady was going on in this situation. This statement "Ok, this might be my last post because this is turning into something ugly in here and everywhere else." also tells me it was just gumps being gumps. I hope this gets passed along in the decision making process.

Archived