ALL THINGS Cyrus...

Out of all places to announce he's gunna sign with Auburn...i dont think Facebook would be the place...he's already deleted the comment anyways.

How do we know it's fake?

Because.. IT IS NOT CYRUS KOUANDJIO WHO WROTE IT. WHY WOULD HE MAKE ANOTHER ACCOUNT JUST TO WRITE IT ON HIS OWN PERSON FACEBOOK???

Can you screenshot and post so we can see what you're talking about?

The real CK deleted it, but

235609193.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1296792535&Signature=MiUAma%2FZDkegB%2BJ6au3X7ZpdISQ%3D

both of those accounts are fake: CRYUS and Cecil's, FYI

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would bet money that the idiot who done it is the one who made that Cecil Newton account!

That alone indicates that this is the work of a turd.  Or Michael Carr?

Man I am beginning to feel real bad for CK and his family.  No one should have to go through all of this.  They really seem like good people.

Hope he doesn't change his mind because of this...

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

exactly what i thought

I promise you that his mind won't be made up by a teenager with a fake fb account.

I don't know that I've ever experienced a season that has been as gut wrenching as this season coupled with recruiting season. We had to go through all the garbage thrown at Cam and now this stuff with Cyrus K. Auburn fans certainly deserve to hoist the crystal football, after all we've been through.

Hope he doesn't change his mind because of this...

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

exactly what i thought

I promise you that his mind won't be made up by a teenager with a fake fb account.

Yeah -- you gotta think someone this deliberate with his decision making won't be swayed by something like that.

Just saw the most ironic thing. There's a FB group called Cyrus Kouandjio to Alamaba it's a lock. Stupid turds can't even spell their own name :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Just saw the most ironic thing. There's a FB group called Cyrus Kouandjio to Alamaba it's a lock. Stupid turds can't even spell their own name :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I wonder if there is a state they can spell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYS0weula7w

That is weird. You have to be mutual friends on FB before you can post on another persons wall. That would mean Cyrus would have had to accept the bogus account as a friend. That's crazy.

2 problems with that

1) the website is...a link to the University of Maryland? :dunno:

2) CK is a member...

I wonder if there is a state they can spell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYS0weula7w

Right, they did not spell Mississippi right last year on their tickets.

That is weird. You have to be mutual friends on FB before you can post on another persons wall. That would mean Cyrus would have had to accept the bogus account as a friend. That's crazy.

Can you change your name on facebook?  Because, why would CK accept Cecil?

Looks like the page is now gone. You can't get a search to bring it back up. :cool:

I fell hook, line, and sinker!!! sorry again!! but apparently the guy was already friends with him  and he edited his name and profile picture and made the post.....

The bird to the rescue. 

***EDIT*** NOT FAMILY FRIENDLY

Geez, that's as bad as the pickle. :-[

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:   

I'd been saving that GIF for a while.  Decided that tonight was the night.

Archived