ALL THINGS Cyrus...

His other posts seem pretty pro-AU. I guess you hit the right button to smoke him out. Bye :'(

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dang, Big C said he wasn't happy with his decision? That doesn't sound good at all.

:-\ :zapbama:

87, maybe you should look at the other posts by GotIrons before you pull out the Bammer zapper. He's been very astute with his other posts on several subjects. You need to stop being so paranoid and trigger-happy. Just because he has a different read on Cyrus ( I think incorrectly), doesn't mean he's a bammer, it just means he's wrong ;D

FTR, he was previously banned under another screen name.  He's now he's two for two.

:cool:

Out of all places to announce he's gunna sign with Auburn...i dont think Facebook would be the place...he's already deleted the comment anyways.

How do we know it's fake?

Out of all places to announce he's gunna sign with Auburn...i dont think Facebook would be the place...he's already deleted the comment anyways.

THIS. He'll probably keep a quiet announcement just sending the LOI to the school.

Because.. IT IS NOT CYRUS KOUANDJIO WHO WROTE IT. WHY WOULD HE MAKE ANOTHER ACCOUNT JUST TO WRITE IT ON HIS OWN PERSON FACEBOOK???

The poster was Cryus C-R-Y-U-S Kouandjio

The Cyrus page you find is not fake.  Someone created a Cryus page, stole his pic and posted that on the real Cyrus page, hoping nobody would notice the difference in spelling. Don't feel bad, I got fooled for a minute too.

The poster was Cryus C-R-Y-U-S Kouandjio

Ahh there we go.

Because.. IT IS NOT CYRUS KOUANDJIO WHO WROTE IT. WHY WOULD HE MAKE ANOTHER ACCOUNT JUST TO WRITE IT ON HIS OWN PERSON FACEBOOK???

Can you screenshot and post so we can see what you're talking about?

The real Cyrus Kouandjio deleted it from his Facebook page.

The real CK deleted it, but

235609193.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1296792535&Signature=MiUAma%2FZDkegB%2BJ6au3X7ZpdISQ%3D

So what happened?  Someone hacked his account, changed his name to Cryus, and posted that he was going to AU.  The real Cyrus deleted the comment and changed his name back?

Y'all are confusing me here.

NO...somebody made an account, stole his picture, added the real cyrus as a friend then posted on the real Cyrus page that he was going to Auburn....Everybody couldnt tell the difference....

Some goof changed their name and profile pic to mimic Cyrus'.  They then posted the message on his real page to trick people into thinking it really came from Cyrus.

So what happened?  Someone hacked his account, changed his name to Cryus, and posted that he was going to AU.  The real Cyrus deleted the comment and changed his name back?

Y'all are confusing me here.

No someone created an alternate, fake, account with the same picture and posted on the real Cyrus's wall, to make it look like a status update rather than a wall-to-wall.

Archived