ALL THINGS Cyrus...

It is just me or does it seem like CK would have had these discussions with his parents BEFORE he went on national television?  His response to his parents sudden insistance that he go to UAT, from Adam Sandler in 'The Wedding Singer' - "once again, something that could have been brought to my attention YESTERDAY"!

http://www.hark.com/clips/lrlcpnjvtk-yesterday

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dang, Big C said he wasn't happy with his decision? That doesn't sound good at all.

:-\ :zapbama:

Really? I'm sorry I don't pump sunshine all day long and make sure everything is fine, super and dandy so no one gets their feelings hurt. He said it himself in the interview. No one starts off with 1000 posts so back off.

The two flashing warning signs don't help your cause any. 

It is just me or does it seem like CK would have had these discussions with his parents BEFORE he went on national television?  His response to his parents sudden insistance that he go to UAT, from Adam Sandler in 'The Wedding Singer' - "once again, something that could have been brought to my attention YESTERDAY"!

http://www.hark.com/clips/lrlcpnjvtk-yesterday

I chuckled..fits the situation perfectly

Is it for sure that it will be tomorrow?

Again, not a mod, but the guy I know says it will more than likely be tomorrow. Also, ST stated as well that it will probably be tomorrow...

Thanks!

Dang, Big C said he wasn't happy with his decision? That doesn't sound good at all.

Really? I'm sorry I don't pump sunshine all day long and make sure everything is fine, super and dandy so no one gets their feelings hurt. He said it himself in the interview. No one starts off with 1000 posts so back off.

Not sure....but I think AE made those restricted signs flash for anyone who has under a certain amount of posts.

Again, not a mod, but the guy I know says it will more than likely be tomorrow. Also, ST stated as well that it will probably be tomorrow...

LIke others have stated - I too appreciate you sharing the info you have.

Looking forward to telling you that again tomorrow!

Not sure....but I think AE made those restricted signs flash for anyone who has under a certain amount of posts.

No, the flashing icons come up if that poster has been warned

No problem. I know that I got many people's hopes up for the announcement to be made today, but it seems when you're expecting something to happen in a certain time with recruiting, it is always fluid, lol. And I know that people are wanting to have this saga come to an end, and are probably tired of hearing when the decision will be made. Again, as I have heard, tomorrow we should all know, and I believe it will be with the good guys  ;)

One flashing icon is a warning.  Two flashing icons means that poster has been restricted and can't post on AE.

87, maybe you should look at the other posts by GotIrons before you pull out the Bammer zapper. He's been very astute with his other posts on several subjects. You need to stop being so paranoid and trigger-happy. Just because he has a different read on Cyrus ( I think incorrectly), doesn't mean he's a bammer, it just means he's wrong ;D

I'm neither paranoid nor trigger happy.  He has his opinion.  I have mine.  And if he can share his.  I can share mine.  That is all.

No problem. I know that I got many people's hopes up for the announcement to be made today, but it seems when you're expecting something to happen in a certain time with recruiting, it is always fluid, lol. And I know that people are wanting to have this saga come to an end, and are probably tired of hearing when the decision will be made. Again, as I have heard, tomorrow we should all know, and I believe it will be with the good guys  ;)

^^ I have heard something pretty similar.  The updates I'm getting and what you have been posting are along the same lines.  Today went in our favor from what I understand and it is looking like we may know something soon.

One flashing icon is a warning.  Two flashing icons means that poster has been restricted and can't post on AE.

or it indicates being banned and can't even read.

87, maybe you should look at the other posts by GotIrons before you pull out the Bammer zapper. He's been very astute with his other posts on several subjects. You need to stop being so paranoid and trigger-happy. Just because he has a different read on Cyrus ( I think incorrectly), doesn't mean he's a bammer, it just means he's wrong ;D

I'm neither paranoid nor trigger happy.  He has his opinion.  I have mine.  And if he can share his.  I can share mine.  That is all.

wrong and gone apparently.

wrong and gone apparently.

War Eagle!!!  :party: :party: :party:

or it indicates being banned and can't even read.

LOL whoops didnt know...I guess there have been alot of bammers then lately cuz I only thought that cuz it seems that ANYONE with under 10 posts that i saw there for a while was restricted so i assumed u were just restricted up until u had so many posts

FTR, he was previously banned under another screen name.  He's now he's two for two.

Archived