ALL THINGS Cyrus...

you are soo right about that. they think every coach should make the player sign with uat. and with that thought i feel that much worse for b.calloway. he is really good player but with their roster, the only playing time i see him having would be on special teams. i guess his dad and coach and everyone else believed saban would give him a shot at rb. such a waste. that is one thing i praise our staff for is that they keep their word. if they tell you that you will get a shot then you will be given every opportunity. so glad to be an auburn tiger

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you are soo right about that. they think every coach should make the player sign with uat. and with that thought i feel that much worse for b.calloway. he is really good player but with their roster, the only playing time i see him having would be on special teams. i guess his dad and coach and everyone else believed saban would give him a shot at rb. such a waste. that is one thing i praise our staff for is that they keep their word. if they tell you that you will get a shot then you will be given every opportunity. so glad to be an auburn tiger

It's hard to see that now. Who knows, they may give him some playing time next season, maybe not. No freshman really get that much exposure, well at least most of them. I bet you he will get plenty of playing time while he's at Alabama.

logan adams, i hope and pray that i am proved wrong and not right, for the sake of b. calloway sake.

Me too. I know he still feels some connection to Auburn, at least for now. I just wish him the best.

Well, it seems that I and the guy I know kind of jumped the news today. I am sorry for being eager to tell the news. My source told me that Cyrus had to go through a lot of discussions today, and did not expect to last this long. However, I asked him when he thinks there will be decision, and as ST stated, he believes it will be tomorrow. Whenever he does announce though, he has told me throughout that Auburn fans do not need to worry. My source has not wavered at all through any of this, and believes Cyrus will be with Auburn when this ends....

Well, it seems that I and the guy I know kind of jumped the news today. I am sorry for being eager to tell the news. My source told me that Cyrus had to go through a lot of discussions today, and did not expect to last this long. However, I asked him when he thinks there will be decision, and as ST stated, he believes it will be tomorrow. Whenever he does announce though, he has told me throughout that Auburn fans do not need to worry. My source has not wavered at all through any of this, and believes Cyrus will be with Auburn when this ends....

Thanks for the update

Saban plays guys that perform, regardless of what year they're in. If Calloway lives up to his potential and performs in practice, he will play, even as a freshman. CJ Moseley went into a stacked LB corp and played a huge role this year because he worked and got better.

If Calloway never plays, it won't be because Saban lied to him. It will be because he doesn't perform

15g46wz_th.gif

Don't worry about it. You have good info, things just change sometimes. But hey, as long as Cyrus ends up at Auburn, it's good with me. Thanks for the info  :we:

Don't worry about it. You have good info, things just change sometimes. But hey, as long as Cyrus ends up at Auburn, it's good with me. Thanks for the info  :we:

Thank you. As everyone knows, this situation has been very fluid, but the only consistent thing he has told me time and again throughout is that Cyrus will be at Auburn....

Thank you. As everyone knows, this situation has been very fluid, but the only consistent thing he has told me time and again throughout is that Cyrus will be at Auburn....

Seems like its pretty static.  We've been sitting on CK being committed to AU but unsure about signing for  day and a half now.

CK parent need to ask themselves two questions; 1. Which school will provide the best education in the major that he is most interested in, 2. Which school will provide the best opportunity to improve his football future.(Coach Grimes and early playing time)

Sweet,all of the available ifo points to BUG C joining the good guys. :we:

I think he wasn't happy because he felt like he disappointed his parents with the decision.  After the coaches finish talking with Cyrus and mom and dad, they'll all be in love with AU and the extended family.  And once they go to their first game there, they'll probably request that Arie transfer.  :thumbsup:

Dang, Big C said he wasn't happy with his decision? That doesn't sound good at all.

:-\ :zapbama:

Really? I'm sorry I don't pump sunshine all day long and make sure everything is fine, super and dandy so no one gets their feelings hurt. He said it himself in the interview. No one starts off with 1000 posts so back off.

Dang, Big C said he wasn't happy with his decision? That doesn't sound good at all.

Took him an hour not to be happy with it.  Sounds more like someone bending his ear with their unhappiness about his choice.

Really? I'm sorry I don't pump sunshine all day long and make sure everything is fine, super and dandy so no one gets their feelings hurt. He said it himself in the interview. No one starts off with 1000 posts so back off.

True enough.

My guess is that folks have read ST's updates, so the prevailing mood around here is pretty positive.

;)

87, maybe you should look at the other posts by GotIrons before you pull out the Bammer zapper. He's been very astute with his other posts on several subjects. You need to stop being so paranoid and trigger-happy. Just because he has a different read on Cyrus ( I think incorrectly), doesn't mean he's a bammer, it just means he's wrong ;D

I think he wasn't happy because he felt like he disappointed his parents with the decision.  After the coaches finish talking with Cyrus and mom and dad, they'll all be in love with AU and the extended family.  And once they go to their first game there, they'll probably request that Arie transfer.  :thumbsup:

bingo

you got to love all the suspence.  Im sorry but I love it both ways.  To listen to all this stuff at work between all these people cracks me up.  Hope he comes to Auburn!  War Eagle all!

You should've learned the first time. Bye :devil:

Archived