ALL THINGS Cyrus...

If there's no announcement i think he's going to stick with AU.

Would be the nice way to have it happen.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^^ THIS. Why would he hold a public announcement to contradict a public announcement he made a few days earlier? That would only make this situation more embarrassing for the kid....

If he was going to give in then he would have already signed with Bama.

I'm sure he will simply fax his LOI to the school he chooses.  I think Cyrus has had too much of the spotlight for the time being.

i think, and this is my opinion, is that if he was going to go to uat then he would have done it this morning after the old family vote last nite. i am glad for once in a situation like this, the hs coach is a stand up gentleman with the well being of the player in mind instead of the heated pressure to persuade otherwise. i do believe he signs with AU and once his parents come (they wouldnt have to see anything but the exit sign on I85) they to will fall in love with AU. there are so many forces working for us here that it cancels out the forces against. but all in all, cyrus is a young man of upstanding character and he will carry that with him where ever he goes. and that character was instilled by his parents. they just want the best for their son and i think now they are realizing that its AU.  

There is a new Rivals article on Cyrus. I wonder what it says?  ;) ;)

They all say the same thing.  He's deciding between AU and UA sometime soon.

There is a new Rivals article on Cyrus. I wonder what it says?  ;) ;)

They all say the same thing.  He's deciding between AU and UA sometime soon.

Aiming for tomorrow. See ST's pinned topic on Cyrus.

Bammers are now accusing Cyrus's head coach of a conspiracy . Its a shame that they have to go and try and destroy a man that clearly cares about his player  and only wants whats best for him. I didnt hear them calling anyone out during the Calloway fiasco, they were too busy making death threats I guess.

Bammers are now accusing Cyrus's head coach of a conspiracy . Its a shame that they have to go and try and destroy a man that clearly cares about his player and only wants whats best for him. I didnt hear them calling anyone out during the Calloway fiasco, they were too busy making death threats I guess.

Can you blame them?  Apparently death threats were the winning recruiting strategy.

Bammers are now accusing Cyrus's head coach of a conspiracy . Its a shame that they have to go and try and destroy a man that clearly cares about his player  and only wants whats best for him. I didnt hear them calling anyone out during the Calloway fiasco, they were too busy making death threats I guess.

Oooohhhh...like the Dee Hart deal?? Oh, wait. That one worked out in their favor. I forgot.

:beatmullet:  :zapbama::beatmullet:

Cyrus wants to be an architect, and play football next year.. WDE

Do you think his high school needs any immediate football improvements? I have heard that works sometimes....

No, artificial turf was installed last year.  :-\

nothing suprises me anymore about uat. i am actually suprised that it hasnt been worse coming from them. if they are accusing the head coach of conspiracy then what would they call their own head coach. mother teresa? when he sends that fax to us tomorrow, this will be just another player they decided they want or need. i wonder if his brother could transfer to us and not set out a year because of a toxic environment. i mean he is probably allergic to the ever hanging cloud of filth that covers the entire town of tuscaloosa and originates for sabans office

Was there a conspiracy last year when his brother went to uat? They are so freaking stupid sometimes. I can't decide if I should transfer some of my hate to pity.

Was there a conspiracy last year when his brother went to uat? They are so freaking stupid sometimes. I can't decide if I should transfer some of my hate to pity.

No conspiracy but it was pretty well known that they signed Arie last year to insure getting Cyrus this year.

IPityBammers

I like it  :thumbsup:

They think it is a conspiracy for the coach to tell him to make his own decision. I guess in their twisted world the coaches are supposed to tell them to goto bama no matter what they want.

They think it is a conspiracy for the coach to tell him to make his own decision. I guess in their twisted world the coaches are supposed to tell them to goto bama no matter what they want.

That's what they do in Russellville.

Whaa..?

Whaa..?

Someone posted the bammers are claiming it is a conspiracy and it was his head coach causing problems.

Archived