ROBERSON

Guest jthaub

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't know about the rest of you but i will be glad when all of this stuff is over tomorrow....i can't get anything done around here.....i go to the crapper and can't even do any reading because i am in too big of a rush to get back to this damn computer so i can worry over a group of wild-eyed teenagers....first the cam garbage and then the championship and now recruiting?....all of this is starting to be too much for this old fart to handle.....this season has been the most stressful season of my football life and i am more than ready to get out of here,away from this computer,and start a garden and go fishing....don't tell me what i need to do because i ain't doing anything until tomorrow is over....have i reached maximum overload?

This is pretty hysterical. Thousands of adults having a panic attack over the ever changing whims of a seventeen year old. Calm the @#$^ down!! Either way we are getting a 4 star CB.

Sir, you picked the wrong board to look for sane people.  :laugh: I won't be sleeping tonight because I'll have so many phone calls coming in about remaining prospects for Auburn, Georgia, LSU, and Alabama.

Hopefully I'll get some shut eye in one of my two classes tomorrow  :laugh:

There may still be some questions and strategies/backup plans going on with both sides, but the coaches aren't gonna just close the door on a talent like Marcus Roberson and say "ok we're done, moving on" as some members have indicated.  They didn't do it with Krist Frost and I don't see it here.

Except last year with Seastrunk. It's always a possibility with these coaches. They don't take crap.

I'm not saying this is what happened. Let's just sit back and see how it turns out.

I see a HUGE pick up in our future  ;D

Crowell, Collins, Cyrus K, Steward??? C'mon who who!!!!

Jesus

We already have him. He has been ALL IN literally from day 1... ;D

I see a HUGE pick up in our future  ;D

Crowell, Collins, Cyrus K, Steward??? C'mon who who!!!!

Jesus

We already have him. He has been ALL IN literally from day 1... ;D

Yessir!

Talk about up and down. One minute we've lost a huge recruit and the next were keeping him and adding someone else. This board is off the flippin chain. WDE and app the heads up Birdman!

There may still be some questions and strategies/backup plans going on with both sides, but the coaches aren't gonna just close the door on a talent like Marcus Roberson and say "ok we're done, moving on" as some members have indicated.  They didn't do it with Krist Frost and I don't see it here.

Except last year with Seastrunk. It's always a possibility with these coaches. They don't take crap.

I'm not saying this is what happened. Let's just sit back and see how it turns out.

But last year we already had Dyer in the bag...

I'm sorry but I'm tired of this guy's games. Didn't he say AS HE WAS COMITTING to Tech something to the effect of "I really wanna be @ Auburn but my heart is in USC.''? Let's welcome Whitehead and move on.

I'm sorry but I'm tired of this guy's games. Didn't he say AS HE WAS COMITTING to Tech something to the effect of "I really wanna be @ Auburn but my heart is in USC.''? Let's welcome Whitehead and move on.

yep.

i don't know about the rest of you but i will be glad when all of this stuff is over tomorrow....i can't get anything done around here.....i go to the crapper and can't even do any reading because i am in too big of a rush to get back to this damn computer so i can worry over a group of wild-eyed teenagers....first the cam garbage and then the championship and now recruiting?....all of this is starting to be too much for this old fart to handle.....this season has been the most stressful season of my football life and i am more than ready to get out of here,away from this computer,and start a garden and go fishing....don't tell me what i need to do because i ain't doing anything until tomorrow is over....have i reached maximum overload?

Don't forget to wash your hands.

I know why he did it.  He and Ray Drew have been talking, and Drew pointed out the page count on his AE thread.  So Roberson said, "Watch this!"

He's got his browser open right now, watching us lose our minds.

For anyone that is interested, the newest rumor floating around:

------

Auburn coaches brought in Whitehead because they were certain Marcus Roberson was going to Florida. Whitehead committed to Auburn on his trip. Marcus Roberson announced Monday to Auburn but the coaches wouldn't accept it.

------

It sounds too similar to the Kris Frost situation for it to be legit, but I'll get working on it.

Auburn was great before Roberson committed and it will be GREAT if he never makes it to Auburn...    The coaches are having to turn kids away... what  a great problem to have, but our coaches are BIG on communication AND are working the numbers and will be honest with the kids.

Auburn was great before Roberson committed and it will be GREAT if he never makes it to Auburn...    The coaches are having to turn kids away... what  a great problem to have, but our coaches are BIG on communication AND are working the numbers and will be honest with the kids.

Right on!

Archived