ROBERSON

Guest jthaub

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a frustrating situation that won't be resolved today. I don't really want to go into detail.

As of right now, the coaches are still open to having Marcus a part of this class but are preparing another strategy with our remaining options.

Do not write him off yet. As of right now I expect him to remain a part of this class.

Twitter, check my previous post

Mr. Beach has also said something along those lines. Let's not give up yet...

Where is he saying that?

http://twitter.com/#!/AUQBDad

Roller coasters and all...  HAHA!  It would be an understatement to say this situation is fluid.  Our coaches had decided on pretty much moving on at one point but have since opened the door again.  We'll just have to wait and see how this all plays out.

A lot of things are going on right now.....just be patient. The coaches will put AU in the best position with the best recruits that actually wanna be here.

He needs to be ALL IN. He probably expressed second thoughts about something (family pressure?).

This is a frustrating situation that won't be resolved today. I don't really want to go into detail.

As of right now, the coaches are still open to having Marcus a part of this class but are preparing another strategy with our remaining options.

Do not write him off yet. As of right now I expect him to remain a part of this class.

Where is he saying that?

Well what's Dad's twitter handle?

AUQBDad?  

New Tweet from AuburnEagle  

"Auburn is still a player for Roberson but Auburn-Roberson must get on the same page for him to sign with AU tomorrow."

haha! what the..?

Where is he saying that?

AUQBDad

What ever you sent did not show up.

There may still be some questions and strategies/backup plans going on with both sides, but the coaches aren't gonna just close the door on a talent like Marcus Roberson and say "ok we're done, moving on" as some members have indicated.  They didn't do it with Krist Frost and I don't see it here.

Anytime information breaks like this you're going to get similar information with minor differences. We'll all eventually get on the same page

There goes any chance of getting anything done this afternoon.  My boss is gonna love this.  I thought I was just gonna have to explain away tomorrow, but now we have half a day today.

This is pretty hysterical. Thousands of adults having a panic attack over the ever changing whims of a seventeen year old. Calm the @#$^ down!! Either way we are getting a 4 star CB.

This is pretty hysterical. Thousands of adults having a panic attack over the ever changing whims of a seventeen year old. Calm the @#$^ down!! Either way we are getting a 4 star CB.

Or a 5-star DE? :dunno:

Anytime information breaks like this you're going to get similar information with minor differences. We'll all eventually get on the same page

Regardless of how things shake out. Thank you Jonesy, Dad, and all the Mods with inside sources for all your hard work.

Regardless of how things shake out. Thank you Jonesy, Dad, and all the Mods with inside sources for all your hard work.

+500

Archived