ROBERSON

Guest jthaub

This is a frustrating situation that won't be resolved today. I don't really want to go into detail.

As of right now, the coaches are still open to having Marcus a part of this class but are preparing another strategy with our remaining options.

Do not write him off yet. As of right now I expect him to remain a part of this class.

Huh. 

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is a frustrating situation that won't be resolved today. I don't really want to go into detail.

As of right now, the coaches are still open to having Marcus a part of this class but are preparing another strategy with our remaining options.

Do not write him off yet. As of right now I expect him to remain a part of this class.

Mr. Beach has also said something along those lines. Let's not give up yet...

do you expect it to be resolved by tomorrow, or carry on after NSD?

Where is he saying that?

The indication right now is that he will sign on NSD. He really wants to be done with this

If that's the case, then be done with it. 

The indication right now is that he will sign on NSD. He really wants to be done with this

I completely understand how he feels.

You wouldn't think so by the turn of events! Seems like he's just getting warmed up.

If MR is bouncing around then it isn't fair to JW to say one minute they have room then not the next. The coaches just need to ask him straight up if he is 100% AU or 99% -.

Didn't he say he was delivering a surprise? Objective accomplished MR!

Sounds like someone is jerking someone else's chain...and I haven't known this staff to do that, so....

A lot of things are going on right now.....just be patient. The coaches will put AU in the best position with the best recruits that actually wanna be here.

Twitter, check my previous post

Where is he saying that?

Twitter, check my previous post

Where is he saying that?

Well what's Dad's twitter handle?

Archived