ROBERSON

Guest jthaub

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't hear anything as of last night but if anything has changed that means Whitehead will be signing with AU. It's going to be ok. The coaching staff has a plan if that is indeed true.

I thought he just verbally committed yesterday. What happened?

He came out later and said he wasn't 100% committed, still looking.  We have a back-up plan, and if he wanted his spot saved, he shouldn't have looked.  

If he wanted to go elsewhere, why did he say all of this?

I've wanted to go to Auburn since the beginning," Roberson told AuburnSports.com. "There is just something about Auburn that I love. There is a lot of history, a lot of tradition. I just feel Auburn is the best place for me."  

It's true, guys.  Look for Auburn to make a big push for Whitehead now, if it hasn't already been done.

How can they do that? Since it is a quiet period I thought JW has to call the coaches first?

maybe thats why USC just lost one of their commitments this morning...to make some room???

No, he's going to Florida.  A compromise school between him and his parents once Auburn told him to hit the road and they were done playing games.

maybe thats why USC just lost one of their commitments this morning...to make some room???

Thomas at USC is not someone you pass on for anyone else.

I thought he just verbally committed yesterday. What happened?

Well he was qouted from gatorbait site saying that he wasnt 100% commited to AU after the commitment yesterday.  From what people in the know are saying, our coaches are tired of the games and have told him we are moving on and will not be taking his commitment now.  Sucks for us, but JW will take his place hopefully..

Archived